/-Chapter 3-\

--Katsuki's POV (3rd)--

   Katsuki frowned as he sat down on the ground. Kirishima, being the idiot he was got his arm torn off by a monster back on floor seven. They had proudly made it to floor eight and so far nothing was as powerful as the bat creature from floor two.

The red head groaned as the healing magic did its thing, Katsuki had brought several but he was slightly disappointed that they already had to use one.

" Stop whining you pussy. If you hadn't decided to use your fist instead of your weapon then we wouldn't be stuck here." Katsuki growled.

Kirishima smiled nervously. " I mean, I still got the job done, and my arm is almost healed anyways." He said quickly. The ash blond rolled his eyes and focused on cleaning the black monster blood off of his sword.

None of the monsters had really done any damage. He was still thinking about how such a high level monster was on the second floor. That monster was clearly something that should have been somewhere between the thirtieth floor and the fortieth floor, not the fucking second floor!

After thinking for a while his train of thought was broken by loud footsteps coming up the stairs into the room. Katsuki stood up and took a defensive position near the almost fully healed Kirishima.

A figure made its way past the open doors and buckled over and threw up. The male had bright blond hair with a streak of black on the left similar to a lightning bolt. He was breathing heavily and in his hand he held a steel staff with a yellow orb that looked like it contained lighting embedded into it.

After a while the man stood up normally. " H... hey!" He said through the panting. Katsuki was too busy scanning him for threats to respond. " Um.... I'm Kaminari, Denki Kaminari." He introduced. Kirishima waved with his normal hand from the floor. " Hi, I'm Ejiro Kirishima, but you can call me Kirishima."

The yellow haired male smiled. " And who's your friend?" He said, motioning towards Katsuki. " Katsuki Bakugo, now what the fuck are you doing here?" He growled. Kaminari's smile faltered.   
" They died on the second floor, I managed to get through and all the way here on my own."

A small memory of the bat like creature made its way back to Katsuki, after sending his huge explosion at it, it managed to dodged and blast another huge ball of fire at him. " Oh, of you want you can join us!" Kirishima said as he stood up.

Kaminari began to smile brightly again. " Really?! That's super cool of you guys!" Katsuki shot the red head a dirty glare before sighing. " Whatever, but if you die it wasn't my fault." He grumbled be for settling back down again.

Kirishima, now with his arm completely healed, motioned for Kaminari to sit down next to him. Katsuki ignored their conversations and continued cleaning his weapons and organizing his support items just in case since the first boss is in two floors.

AN

So I'm going on vacation for a bit, so chapters might come out slower for now. I will try I get the next one out pretty soon though.