"smart" kid

My life by the ages.

Age 1..
Got my mother's ring stick to the top of my mouth and they couldn't get it out.

Age 2..
Sneezed so hard I almost bit straight through my tongue.

Age 3..
Drank nail polish remover.

Age 4..
Ate putty that you is to fill holes in the wall.

Age 5..
Started school and probably made my teacher want to quit her job.

Age 6..
I loved dresses so much that I layed them out on my bed every morning just to pick one to show my friends. Now I hate them with a passion.

Age 7..
I realised how much people listen to me. So I started a game by our schools vege patch, I was a queen and they were my servants who brought me mini tomatoes whenever I wanted them.

Age 8..
Punched my guy friend in the jaw when we were play wrestling and almost knocked him out.

Age 9..
Got my tonsils surgically removed after years of constantly having tonsilitis.

Age 10..
Lost my great Nana to cancer. She owned the farm we lived in and my dad worked on that farm so when she died everything changed.

Age 12..
I shaved my hair to fundraise for cancer research and ended up raising $1911 for the cause.

There is others I can't be bothered adding tight now and BTW I'm not 12 I'm 14 it's just that's the last big thing to happen.