Chapter 16: Do his really love me?

The next Day

I woke up to the sun burning through the window. I really didn't want to wake up but the light was just to bright. When i moved around the bed i noticed that Dean wasn't here. Maybe he changed his mind and didn't want to be with me after all. I know i messed up and my feelings got in the way but i just couldn't ruin it anymore. This time that he has been  here has made me happy and i wanted to have an honest relationship. Dean is starting to become my whole world now where he's the only person i feel that i can trust and love with all my heart. I trust Bunny but i mean in an emotional sense Dean is the only guy i have ever been in a relationship  with. Dean doesn't even know that but he doesn't have to know just yet.  

I walked downstairs to see if he was there but he wasn't. I checked the backyard but  nothing. I wanted to call him but maybe i was just being paranoid. If what Dean told me last night was real then i should trust him. It may take time getting use to this but i need to learn to let people in i guess.

Dean's pov

Elaine doesn't know that i am actually just using here still but not in the way it was before. What i told her last night was real and especially the part where Ben and i go way back. He's the reason i got so emotionally attached to her and why i can't bare to hurt her but i have too. Ben and all his brothersjust want to make Elaine look like a tramp and patheic girl who thinks that anyone could ever love her. I don't wanna continuie this becasue i do have feelings for her but is it really love?

I left her house early to meetup with Ben and discuss what i have to do for the time being.

"So Ambrose have you been able to go all the waywith my sister yet? Ben asked.

"No. I really don't think we should be doing this. I know that you and your brothers aren't very fond of her but why ruin her life. From what i have been understandiing is that she's the only one getting hurt and hasn't and never has done anything bad to you?  I said

"Well it's simple. Look Elaine reminds us all of our mom. We had a great life with her and all but when Elaine was born she was her world and even my dad's. We use to be just all guys in the house and our mom was like the queen of the house. We never wanted that to change but when she told us we were gonna have another sibling we just thought we have would have another brother but no it turned out we were gonna have a sister. We weren't fond at first but we accepted her since we saw how it made our mom happy that we loved her too. When the accident happen we really didn't mean for it to happen.  When we saw that elaine was being brought down from here room from a window that was the last time we saw our parents. Wehad always promised to protect her and all but with them not being there we just wanted to get ride of her. We have done everything till this day to make sure she is never happy and your part is to make her so in love that when we tell you to break her heart she will never ever want to be in the company ever again and leave forever." He said.

"Why in the world would you go to great lengths. I seethat shes wants revenage on all of you but what your trying to do is getting to make her kill herslef or something? I said shockedat what i was just told.

"That's not really the plan but if it goes that far then it goes there. We just want her to leave us alone and never come back. The only reason she got send out of the country in the first place was so she could live her own life and forget that we ever existed. She was still young so she couldn't remember but somehow she found us. We had no choice in the end to acept her when she came back when we tried everything to keep her out but she ended up winning." Ben said.