Chapter 104: Everything is all good

1 year later

It has been a year since Ben and his family had been arrested. I was in court the day he and his family were being sentenced. They were sentenced for life. I felt relief and sad at the same time. The peopel i ahd grown to love while i was little were involved in so many things and i couldn't believe they were the ones thta asked ben to do all the harmful thingsa to me. thye ahd made sure i would get send to them when the whole incident happena nd they accomplished it. They had everything planned out and now there time was up. I couldn't help but be happy for once in my life.

Now that everyhting was in the past i was able to make up with the brothershad lost along the way. james and Miguel had fled the country when they found out what ben was planning and feared for the childrens lives. I felt sorry for them and forgave them for all the pain they put me through. I couldn't hold a grud on them. i guess they knew what was mysituation the whole time.

"Elaine its time for your match." A tech guy told me.

I headed to the gorilla postion were Dean was waiting for me.We were in a mix tag team match. He had held so well and Ben never did anything to him.i guess it was just a scared moment.

 "So how does it feel knowing we are competing for the tag team tites."Dean asked me.

"It feels great knowing i get to share the glory with my husband. I mean i never thought they give us this opportunity."I said..

"well we re what's best for business so let' give them a night no one will forget.''He said kissing my cheek.

Are music played and we headed down the ring. We waited for our opponets and waited. Something was wrong and then someone appars on the trtion.

"Sorry guys hate to break it to you guys but we are unable to compete tonight."The Miz said.

"We are still not cleared from the brutal attack from monday night so tonight you will be facing Seth Rollins and Nikki Bella. "Damien said.

"Oh you guys are just to scare to face us."I said in the mic. Let's face it you guys know we were gonna win tonight but will give the night off sonce your so scared ."I said

"Well tonights match isn't just a match it's for the opportunity to face us on monday night raw for the title.Who ever wins gets the chance at these."Miz said.

The trition goes black and then we get attacked from behind. Nikkin put me in the rack atack and Seth neckbreaks Dean. He then curb stomps him into the mat.  we are laying down on the floor and they just stare at us.Thye are smirking and are asking for the refee to start the match.

Nikki was starting it off and i was still down on the mat.
She grabbed me by the hair and then i hit her in the guit. I did a ddt on her an dthen i put her in the four leg lock, She was about to tap out twhen sehth broke the lock.A recovered Dean attacked him and then did dirty deeds on him.Nikki was still weak form her leg and i took tis opportunity to put her in the lock of shaodws.I had been using this as  my finisher instead of shaodw ember. that move was too crucial for the divas so i was asked to elt that move go. I was sad at firast but i guess they company was looking after there employees.

Nikki had tapped out 10 seconds into the lock and Dean and i had won the opportuity to face the tag team champions. 

Dean and i wnet backstage and he kissed me roughly when no one was looking.

"Dean we really need to control our urges."I said between the kiss.

"Elaine i can;thold it in any longer. we have beeen to busy or to tired to do anything that right now is the perfect time to get physical."He said kissing me all over my face.