OC FILE

Below are the two primary original characters introduced in this book. If you do not care, nor want to read it all, feel free to skip ahead. This section is just for reference and does not impact the story at all, except for your experience and knowledge of my OCs.

Ashlee Wing
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 118lbs
Age: 17 (turtles currently 17)
American: born and raised in New York City, lives in Upper East Side of Manhattan with her parents
Casting: Angourie Rice

Ashlee WingHeight: 5'6"Weight: 118lbsAge: 17 (turtles currently 17)American: born and raised in New York City, lives in Upper East Side of Manhattan with her parentsCasting: Angourie Rice

Background:
Read the Prologue for her background

Description:
Ashlee Wing has a naturally kind heart. Her doubts of ever living up to her parents expectations leads her to strive to be kind to everyone. Because even if she doesn't succeed or live up to her family's name, hopefully her kindness will allow everyone around her to still love her and be there for her.
Therefore, she cannot stand it when she senses people don't like her. Ashlee tries so hard to be loved by everyone, so when she feels her efforts aren't reciprocated, she becomes angry and disappointed.
Ashlee isn't always humble. She lives a luxurious lifestyle and has her entire life. She doesn't know anything different and often times forgets others around her aren't so fortunate. Her ego is a little bigger than it honestly should be. Ashlee expects to be treated how she treats others and then some. If someone bosses her around, other than her parents (who don't usually "boss" her around and will let her do her thing, as long as she's doing well in school), she feels threatened and insulted.

Fun Facts:
• Violinist extraordinaire
• Is always overdressed, no matter the occasion
• Plans on traveling throughout Europe, following orchestral tours
• Fight or flight? She'll definitely fight. She doesn't understand what could possibly dare challenge her (her ego's much too big)
• Has never worked any actual job
• Iced Chai Lattes

Nathan Burns
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 164lbs
Age: 17
Black: born in Pennsylvania; family moved to New York City when he was 7; currently lives in West Bronx with his parents, two sisters, and his brother
Casting: Keith Powers

Nathan BurnsHeight: 6'1"Weight: 164lbsAge: 17Black: born in Pennsylvania; family moved to New York City when he was 7; currently lives in West Bronx with his parents, two sisters, and his brotherCasting: Keith Powers

Background:
Nathan, for a couple years of his early life, lived in a small neighborhood in Pennsylvania virtually with just himself and his parents. His family moved to New York City when he was seven. By then he had two siblings: his sister and his brother (Sarah and Josh). Nathan's youngest sibling (Kelly) would be born two years after the family moved to NYC.
     Nathan was a smart kid, he just didn't focus all the time. What he was really good at and could focus on all day was engineering and computer science. His extensive knowledge and commitment landed him a paid internship at a huge tech company in California. Nathan's family could use the money, so he agreed. He moved to California near the Hollywood area with his mom his Junior year of high school. He had made a good bit of money but his love for the city he grew up in, his love for his father and his siblings, his love for his friends and his school, and of Ashlee, beat his focus and motivation to the ground. Nathan and his mother moved back before Senior year. He gave up the opportunity of a life time because he absolutely could not live away from home. And, quite frankly, he hated the area.
When Nathan had returned, he expected his life to resume on its course. It did, but only for four days. He had been out with his friends late one night. None of them lived in a good neighborhood, but they had walked this route plenty of times, walked it later even then. However, that night, they simply got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. The friends came across a mugging, but by the looks of it, it escalated much too quickly and violently. Nathan and his friends had seen the tattoos and new immediately that it was the Purple Dragons. It doesn't matter if the Dragons were actually dangerous or not. Some would argue they're criminal wannabes. But a gang is a gang and these boys knew better than anyone to run. And they did.
The boys were caught. They thought that their lives were over. That was the only reasonable thought. But the Dragons asked if they had money. When they all told them no, they were asked if they could get money. Nathan answered for all of them, saying yes. He had only been thinking of the money he made from his internship (but as soon as that was gone his money came from Ashlee). The Purple Dragons led the boys to an old building that could almost be recognized as a church. There they were introduced to the boss of the Purple Dragons and, to a greater extent, the boss of the city. Although the Foot has been laying low, Nathan and his friends all knew there was no way to get out of this one. They all agreed to the Shredder's deal.
Nathan only turned to Ashlee when he ran out of money and could not make enough for the demands of the Foot. It had been at least a month since he first made contact with her since his return and by then, rumors had spread around the school about Nathan and his friends. They were druggies and potheads. And Ashlee wanted nothing to do with it. But her heart was too big. So she agreed to buy them whatever they needed.

Description:
     Nathan has confidence like no one has ever seen. He has no doubt in any of his abilities. He has no trouble believing that he will accomplish great things and be the one to get his family out of poverty and buy his parents a nice big home in the suburbs. Nathan, although outwardly tough, being strong-willed and a strong-built guy, is secretly a very soft and wholesome boy. He's convinced it's all his sisters' faults. He's the big bother and has to act as such. But, he also had to be the one to look after his sisters and do things they wanted to do, like play dolls. They would make him do their hair, especially since their parents worked late and early hours. Nathan is physically gifted. Give him a labor-inducing job and he'll get it done ten minutes earlier than when you'd expect. He's fit enough for any sport and is good at all of them. Most people assume he would be on the football team, which he honestly should be, but he complains he wouldn't have much time. Instead, he's on the lacrosse team (well, was until he got mixed up in the Purple Dragons and the Foot).

Fun Facts:
• Hates traveling
• Is a family man (wants a big family of his own)
• Extrovert
• Has dated a lot of girls (but settled his flirtation down as soon as he met Ashlee)
• Very picky eater
• Likes socks