chapter 1: December 1st

Four hours and 43 minutes

November 30th, 2019

Sable wild was on her window seat, observing the navy blue sky. it's a normal thing for her to do, but the upcoming 16 days are going to be anything but normal. The question is will she survive it. She couldn't keep her mind off of thinking about it.

In less than sixteen days she's going to be killed by her twin, or she's going to kill her twin. it's like her life wasn't already messed up.

"Why are you still up?" she didn't realize that her cousin Adeline came in until she spoke

"Leave me alone." sable blurted out as she turned her attention back to the moon

"Oh C' mon sable bubble you know you can't push me away, no matter how many times you try to, so tell me what's going on in that little head of yours."

"I hate it. Lin, I just don't know what to do or how to act, what could I possibly say to her, morning sis after sixteen days it'll be the funeral of one of us." sable sighed as she poured her heart out.

"Did you speak to her?" Adeline asked, sitting at the space left on sable's window seat.

"No, I feel like she's pushing me away, Besides our relationship has never been like any normal twins relationship should be." sable added.

"I mean karma is a bitch." Adeline cracked a laugh, as sable gave her a little push on the arm.

"You should rest, we have school tomorrow." Adeline said standing up ready to leave.

"Adeline........who do you think is going to die me or Bianca."  sable asked.

"I don't know, try not to think about it much." Adeline replied.

"I don't want to die....." sable whispered, but Adeline heard her.

"Then don't." Adeline added welcoming sable in her arms

•●•

"WHO OPENED MY CURTAINS I HATE THE SUN." sable shouted half asleep.

"calm down you just woke up is yelling considered from your morning routine." sable's Auntie said

"Sorry, morning auntie Lana." sable apologized getting up from her bed

"Morning sable, we are waiting for you downstairs to have breakfast." her aunt said closing the door after she went out.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute." sable replied.

She could feel the tension flying in the air, it's already December 1st. she used to love that month, but now it's not gonna be the month of her and Bianca's birthday, it's going to be the month of the birthday of one, and the death day of the other.

all of them were too focused on their food, silence filled the place. she hated to be the one to break this silence, she felt like she was suffocating.

"Good morning." she muttered, Pulling out her usual chair making sure to avert making any eye contact with Bianca. who was on the chair across her.

"Good morning sable," they all said in unison which was even weirder.

It was the most uncomfortable Breakfast she's ever had, it was getting harder and harder.

•●•

"HEY!!" sable let out a scream as someone pulled her arm making her turn unexpectedly, she found Adeline's brother, which is also her cousin river in front of her smiling from ear to ear, and his green painted like marble eyes shining.