𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 : hello

It was one recess time when Namjoon and Suga saw Jimin buying snacks. They approached him and greeted him hi. The guy responded "hello" with a shy smile.

"Jungkook's at the comfort room, I'm telling you because maybe you're wondering why he's not with us." Said Suga and slightly looked at Namjoon.

"Oh. I'm not looking for him." Answered Jimin and laughed a little.

"We didn't say you're looking for him. Suga hyung said, "maybe" you're wondering why he's not with us. Jimin, you're suspicious." Uttered Namjoon and kindda tease Jimin.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked, out of confusion.

"Nothing. I mean nothing. Oh Jungkook! Come here!" Namjoon changed the topic when he saw Jungkook coming.

Jungkook immediately flashed a smile when he saw Jimin. Jimin maintained the same expression he has before.

"Jimin-ssi!" Jungkook cheerfully greeted but Jimin just looked at him.

"By the way, I have a suggestion." Suga then said.

"About what hyung?" Asked confused Jungkook.

"Jimin's welcoming party." Suga straightly answered.

"What? You don't need to." Jimin shyly refused.

"No. We insist. I'll just text Jungkook when and where we are celebrating, he'll be the one to inform you. You must come, okay?" Suga continued. Jimin doesn't have the choice but to nod his head and say yes.

They all walked together while bombarding Jimin with questions as well as teasing Jungkook with Jimin which made the latter, confused. They head to their classrooms laughing and joking around.

--

It was that same day when Suga texted Jungkook the location of the party. It was 5 PM and he was about to take a bath. So before he did, he called Jimin.

"Hello?" Jimin said as he answered the call.

"Suga hyung texted me. The party will be held on their house at 7 PM. Prepare yourself now. I'm about to take a bath." Said Jungkook.

"Do I really have to go?" Jimin said on the other line. Pouting 'coz he doesn't feel like going.

"You must. It's a party for you." Jungkook replied.

Jimin sighed and bid his goodbye to Jungkook before he started preparing himself.