𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 : party

Jimin and Jungkook went to Suga's house together. When they arrived, everything were already prepared. Jimin thanked Suga and Namjoon who were at the entrance for preparing this party.

"No problem. Come in." Suga said and lead the way.

Jimin saw 3 more guys sitting on the sofa, he was puzzled and just looked at Jungkook.

"Guys!" Jungkook greeted the boys; they were his friends from other schools, Hobi, V and Jin. These three also knew that Jungkook likes Jimin for Jungkook also told them after revealing it to Suga and Namjoon. He then introduced Jimin and they cheerfully welcomed him too. Jimin just smiled and sat on the sofa with Jungkook.

Jungkook had a little chit-chat with the three and soon told Jimin that he'll go outside for a while. Jimin wanted to come with him but Jungkook insisted that he should stay and talk with the three. Jimin did what Jungkook said and started talking with Hobi, V and Jin. They talked about various things while enjoing a drink. They didn't notice that they drank few bottles already.

Namjoon and Suga soon joined them but Jungkook stayed near the kitchen and just watched them drink. Namjoon noticed and approached him to offer a glass of alcohol but he refused.

"Wow dude. You're refusing alchohol now?" Joked Namjoon.

"I'm with Jimin. Look. He's drinking way too much than what I expected. I'll be the one to take him home. I'll not be able to do that if I got drunk too." Jungkook worriedly said.

"You're one devoted husband." Namjoon then teased.

"Stop that." Shy Jungkook responded.

Namjoon walked towards the boys again and they started having fun. Jimin on the other hand, just stayed seated on the sofa and continued drinking. Soon after. Jimin started blurting out words, so the boys stayed silent for a while. Jungkook was still on the kitchen and was busy with his phone.

"Jungkook-ah." Jimin said drawing the attention from the boys. They all shared a look as if they were all thinking the same. They sat and faced the drunk Jimin.

"Where's Jungkook?" Asked Jimin.

"He's on the kitchen." Answered Hobi.

"I want to see him. I want to be with him." Jimin then said.

The boys stayed quite and just gave their full attention to Jimin.

"Where's the kitchen?" Jimin asked.

V pointed the direction towards the kitchen which was followed by Jimin's gaze. And there he saw Jungkook.

"I like him." Jimin said without second thought and then just stared at Jungkook while drinking.

Everyone was shocked. They couldn't react for a few second. When they're able to process what Jimin said, Suga stood up and walked towards Jungkook.

"Bro. Jimin keeps calling you. He's already too drunk."

Jungkook worriedly looked at Jimin and saw him looking too. Jimin waved his hand and smiled. Jungkook answered with a smile too and called Jimin.

Jimin stood up and slowly walked towards Jungkook. Suga came back to the boys and told them to get out. They left the two alone so they'll have a private talk.

"Jungkook-ah. Listen to the song playing. It speaks for me." said Jimin the moment he faced Jungkook.

Jungkook took a minute and listened to the song playing; it's a new song by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber entitled I Don't Care.

🎶 I'm at a party I don't wanna be at
And I don't ever wear a suit and tie, yeah
Wonderin' if I could sneak out the back
Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes
Can you take my hand?
Finish my drink, say, "Shall we dance?" (Hell, yeah)
You know I love ya, did I ever tell ya?
You make it better like that
Don't think I fit in at this party
Everyone's got so much to say (Yeah)
I always feel like I'm nobody, mmm
Who wants to fit in anyway? 🎶

"Why? You don't want to be here?" Jungkook asked and slowly brushed Jimin's hair.

🎶 'Cause I don't care as long as you just hold me near
You can take me anywhere
And you're making me feel like I'm loved by somebody
I can deal with the bad nights
When I'm with my baby, yeah
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh, ooh 🎶

"It's not like that. But by this time, I can just lie on my bed, listen to you singing on your room, and slowly fall asleep because your voice is so soothing and soft that I easily feel sleepy. And you said I must go. So I did." Jimin said and pouted.

Jungkook laughed. Jimin is so cute that he can't avoid pinching his nose. His cheeks are already so red and he keeps on blinking his eyes because he's feeling so drunk.

"For a person who doesn't want to be here, you drank too much." Jungkook jokingly said.

"Exactly. I drank so I would slowly adjust and fit in with your friends. And I thought it would only be the 4 of us. You didn't tell me that your other friends would also be here." Jimin cutely explained while stomping his feet.

"I'm sorry. I didn't consider your opinion. And that I didn't tell you ahead. They want to know you and I also want them to do so. I'm sorry for being insensitive." Jungkook kind of felt guilty. They locked eyes for a few minutes until Jimin spoke up.

"No. It's okay. I appreciate their efforts. And I feel happy too. It's just that I'm kind of selfish. I want to spend my time alone with you. Just you. You're enough for me." Jimin said and rested his head on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook was quite surprised of how Jimin behaved especially of what is coming out of his mouth.

"Is this a confession? Damn." He whispered to himself, he couldn't bring himself to blurt it out.

"Do you want to go home?" He asked, changing the topic.

Jimin nodded many times like a little kid who wants to buy a cotton candy.

"Okay. Let's go." Jungkook said and wrapped his arms around Jimin's shoulder. They walked together towards the exit and said goodbye to the boys. They were all teasing Jungkook while happily waving their hands towards the two. Jungkook just laughed and continued walking.