𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 : truth

Jungkook then approached Jimin and told him to atleast wipe his face using the wet towel before sleeping.

"Do it for me." Jimin cutely said.

Jungkook sighed and started wiping Jimin's face and neck. After doing so, he went back to the bathroom and washed himself up. Once done, he came back and lie beside Jimin.

"You're still awake." Jungkook said.

"I'm waiting for you." Jimin answered.

"Why?"

"I just wanna sleep beside you." Jimin said and hugged Jungkook; leaning his head on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook hugged him back and felt his bare skin touching his.

"Sleep. I won't leave." Jungkook assured Jimin. He didn't respond instead he started singing.

🎶...So tell me what I'm to feel,
Is this a fling cuz it all feels so real.
I know it's been so long,
I couldn't help but write you a love song...🎶

Jungkook closed his eyes and listened to Jimin's angelic voice. This song's kindda familiar. This situation. This voice. This felt deja vu.

"Why am I singing this song? You're not even drunk." Said Jimin and laughed a little.

"What do you mean?" Confused Jungkook asked.

"I always sing this song whenever you came over to my room. Those were times that you're too drunk. Don't you remember? Dmn- why am I asking? I know you don't." Sadness in Jimin's voice was noticeable.

"I don't unders-" Jungkook cut off his own sentence when memories started popping up on his mind.

("Exactly. I've been doing this for 2 fcking years. Repeatedly that I can't almost remember how many times I did this. Believe me for once! For goodness sake, atleast once.")

("No I won't. I will not let myself be fooled by you.")

("I love you.")

"I confessed. Long ago. When was that? Damn. My head hurts." Jungkook blurted out and sat on the bed massaging his head.

Jimin sat too and faced Jungkook.

"2 years ago was the first. And you continuously did it whenever you're drunk." Jimin explained.

"Then why didn't I remember it?" Jungkook was frustrated.

"Because you're drunk. And I never reminded you."

"Impossible." Jungkook just couldn't believe it.

"You forget everything the next day, Jungkook." Jimin simply said.

"You mean-- dmn. I hate myself."

So, Jimin is telling him that for some reasons Jungkook himself couldn't fathom, he couldn't remember everything that happens after he drowns himself in alcohol, unless reminded about it. For 2 years, Jimin stayed silent and never did gave Jungkook a hint that would trigger his memory. He want him to remember it on his own.

However, he's the one telling him everything right now. It was never part of his plan... but guess, this works just fine. He'd take this chance.