𝗦𝗜𝗫 : i love yous

Jungkook struggled opening his room for Jimin keep on clinging unto him. He keep telling him to move away for a minute but he just won't.

"I don't want to. I'll stick with you forever. I love you." Jimin said and showered Jungkook with soft kisses on the face.

"Aish. I just hope you told me that when you're not drunk, but I love you too." Answered Jungkook and tried to open the door once more. When he finally did, he carried Jimin, bridal style so he would stop clinging. He laid him down on the bed, removed his shoes and sat beside him.

"Jungkook-ah." Jimin called him sweetly.

"Hmm?" Jungkook responded. Jimin didn't say anything, instead he waited for Jungkook to look at him. He smiled and stared right on his face.

"W-why?" Jungkook stuttered.

"I really love you. I'm not kidding." Jimin said. He was quite serious.

"I love you too. I love you more. I love you so much." Jungkook answered and slowly kissed Jimin on the forehead.

"Really?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. For now, sleep. We'll talk tomorrow." Jungkook said and touched Jimin's face. He then went to the bathroom to get a wet towel for Jimin because he know he won't be able to wash up. When he stepped out of the bathroom, he saw Jimin undressing himself.

"What are you doing?" Surprised Jungkook asked.

"It's hot." Jimin answered and finally removed his shirt.

"Dmn you." Jungkook whispered.