II.) Guerilla pt. 2

I was just smiling like an idiot, dumbstrucked because of the girls,

I haven't realized my camera was invertedly recording.

"Aren't you all cold?" Chaeyoung asked, trying to start a conversation as they calm their nerves from the ecstacy that we both emit upon meeting us.

Jisoo began explaining their arrival saying it is their personal request to their manager to organize this kind of event for us blinks. "We decided to do this Guerilla event all of a sudden. But before we give out our gifts, we will pick 8 lucky fans out of the hundred and we will take a Polaroid together."

The fans went crazy and giddy, all of them are shouting "me" after Jisoo said that.

As they began calling out numbers, I can't help but to grasp the number given to me which was 13. I couldn't explain what I was feeling. Of course as a fan I badly want to be chosen but half of me is fine if ever I won't have the chance to be picked. Seeing them in person was already a privilege.

"I will choose the number I like, I will choose number 44!" Jisoo exclaimed, the girls excitedly said "Ooh" in unison. The fan came in front and did a heart with Jisoo as Lisa captured the two cuties.
"Kamsahamnida" they both said to each other.

"I will choose number 99!" Jennie excitedly said, earning a "wow" from her members and from the fans. The fan came in front and also did the heart as Lisa also took the photo and both said their thank you's.

"Number 27!" Lisa exclaimed earning cute laughs from the members. The fan came infront and Chaeyoung instructed them to do the "yeehee" aegyo as their pose. They both said thank you in unison.

As Chaeyoung said her chosen number, the fan went straight to Lisa ignoring her. I can clearly see the confusion and hurt in her face. as for Jennie, I saw her smile fade away when the fan ignored Chaeyoung same as for Jisoo. Then the fan explained the situation to Lisa and finally taking the polaroid with Chaeng. You can see the glaze in her eyes as tears began to build up making her look like a kid wanting to go home and forget the day.

'How could someone hurt that precious chipmunk?' I thought bitterly to myself.

As the roll call continues I'm beginning to lose hope that I'm gonna be chosen. Chaeyoung is the last one to call another number. "Come here infront number..." she prolonged the word "number" as the anticipation is killing me.
"13!" I swore to myself I felt my eyes go out from my eye sockets at how wide they went upon hearing my assigned number.

I managed to go infront despite having shaky legs. I gave her the warmest hug I could muster and said "Wow, you look even beautiful in person" to her as she hides her deep red blushed face in her scarf and said thank you to me. We took the polaroid and hugged her again "Never wipe away that smile of yours okay? I love you be strong" I whispered to her. "Awww yes I won't I promise and thank you, saranghaeyo!"

Call me delusional but when I'm about to go, her eyes we're glued to me and kind of not wanting to let go of me. She gave me another hug and waved bye and I went back to the line.

"We made some house warming food for you. We made it and wrapped it all ourselves. We hope you all enjoy it" Jisoo cheerfully said. I can already assure you that the food is already delicious without me having a taste of it.

The blinks lined up by four as the girls gave out paper bags containing the gift for us. They happily converse as they give the gifts saying things like "thank you", "are you warm?", "go home safetly", and "eat it while it's warm okay?"

It's my turn to go to them to recieve the gift, Chaeyoung handed me the paper bag as she winks at me and now it's my turn to blush as I give a letter to her as my personal gift. We both said goodbye and thank you along the way and we can't keep our eyes of off each other. She snapped back to reality as soon as another batch of blinks lined up to recieve their gifts.

I went to the side where the other blinks have already recieved their food and ate with them and had a little conversation with them. I can see Chaeyoung looking at me but I'm not so sure if it's in my direction so I did a little wave and she did also respond with a little wave with her right hand as she holds my letter in her left hand

"Thank you all so much for coming, It's quite sad for us to go but we are thankful for the short amount of time you allotted for us, we are very happy to see you guys having fun. Make sure to go home safely okay? Saranghaeyo!"