XXVI.) i know im not the only one

"Baby, I'm going to miss you so bad. Don't forget to update me and eat nutritious foods okay? Eyes on me and only me." Rosé said

"I will, do your best! I'm gonna miss you too."

We are currently at the airport for their departure since their world tour and award shows overseas has began and we would be separated from each other for like a month or two.

I hugged her tight and warmly and pulled away shortly because we can't be causing suspicions right now that their managers are here, the paparazzi, and the fans.

I fixed my cap and waited for the girls to enter and waved them goodbye, when I couldn't see them, we headed back to the van and left.

Fortunately for Sana, she was allowed to come since she had her vacation earlier and now she has to work, as for me, my vacation started today.

"Look after her for me, will you?" I tell to Sana as she nodded and smiled and we embraced shortly as she disappeard inside the airport.

//

I'm at Jeongie's place since our girlfriends aren't here, so we decided to spend our vacations as a girls night out.

We've been playing her Wii, went shopping, shared our skin care routines, and catched up on our lives.

It was night time and we are on the living room watching The Great Gatsby and I can't help but to miss my girl.

So I decided to send her a message.

Me:
I miss you jagi :( how are you doing?

After hitting send and just staring infront of the screen, I put my phone down to finish the movie.

After few minutes she replied

Jagi♡:
I miss you more :( I'm fine just a bit tired, you?

Before I could respond, she facetime me and I answered the call.

"Jagiii, how are you doing? did you already ate?" She asks in a hoarse voice

"Yes I did, we are watching some movies to kill time. Tell the girls I said hi."

Audible 'hi's' and 'hello's' are heard from the background as Rosé toured me around their hotel room.

She covered her face with her sleeve and hands.

"Are you enjoying your vacation?" She said muffled from her hands

"So far yes, I could finally put my eye balls to rest, what about you? I bet you guys already have a lot of gifts from blinks." I tell her

Our conversation went on about random stuff and constantly telling each other 'i love you's' and 'i miss you's'.

After an hour along the call, we finally decided to say goodbye.

"Take care jagi! I love you" She gave me a virtual smooch as I felt intoxicated by it. The effect she has on me, really.

"You too, have lots of fun! I love you too." I smiled widely at her as we both ended the call.

I stared at my screen for too long until Jeongie decided to speak.