XX.) don't go to war for me

I woke up the next day and I felt the cold spot that was once warm because of her. I was left alone in a hotel bed this early in the morning. I sigh and rubbed my eyes and sat up. I suddenly remembered Jeongyeon's word last night and I inwardly rolled my eyes about how stressed and stupid I look early in the morning. I grabbed my phone in the bedside table and saw that I have messages; mostly e-mails, social media notifications, then I scrolled to see that Rosé left me one.

Jagi♡:
Goodmorning jagi, im sorry i had to leave early because i don't want them to see us sleeping together in one bed, you know how they would react towards you and me, so i hope you understand. come downstairs, they've reserved private room for us to eat breakfast. i love you

I closed my phone not bothering to reply and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I got out of the bathroom and picked some casual clothes for today; I decided to wear a Levi's oversized denim Sherpa Tucker jacket and black ripped jeans. I decided to wear a baseball cap and a mask just because. I sprayed a generous amount of perfume since I would be walking around like this for the whole day. I double checked my stuff and headed outside.

I was walking in the hallway when I saw Sana headed in the same direction.

"Hey Sana, goodmorning" I greeted her

"Goodmorning Y/N" She replied as we both curtly nodded

We entered the elevator and it felt like I was having a déjà vu.

We were silent around two floors since our rooms are both in the 17th floor, then Sana decided to start the conversation.

"How are you and Jeongyeon?" She casually asked

Does she know somethings up?

"We're fine, we haven't had time to catch up these days. Why?" I replied to her. She sigh and continued

"Look Y/N, I'm not in the place to say this but I'm not saying Rosé is a bad person and you should trust Jeongyeon all the time but, be aware of your surroundings." She blurted out

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her

"Sometimes in life, what you think is right, doesn't always turn out to be the right decision, but what you feel is wrong and hard to understand, may actually be the right decision." She said as if I was asking for an advice

I was trying to comprehend her words until the elevator stopped and the doors opened. She got out first leaving me dumbfounded for about 5 seconds.

//

I was sitting in front of Chaeyoung and I couldn't look in her eyes. I became demure ever since I sat here.

I am not picking sides but all of the information that's been given to me are becoming more and more overwhelming in my part.

I appreciate my best friend's effort regarding me avoiding any harm for myself and for the people around me; and Sana giving me that advice, clearly not knowing what is it about.

And then there's my girlfriend looking at me from time to time furrowing her eyebrows every time she meets my gaze. She's doing good concealing her actions as she converse with her fellow members and the other staff around us, since they only have one huge rectangular table.

I met her gaze and we stare for like a solid 3 seconds without blinking and tried my best to form a smile. I looked away afraid of being choked from the food I'm eating.

The athmosphere is becoming thick I need to get out as soon as possible.

I decided to just quietly inhale and exhale and to finish my food since I don't have the appetite during breakfast.