XL.) invitation

Seulgi's pov
It's friday today so that means I get to spend more time with my girlfriend after work for 2 days. I decided to call her since it's already lunch time and I missed her.

"Honey, are you on your way?"

"Yes baby, I'll be there at 5, and I brought you your favorite food." She enthusiastically said through the phone which made me chuckle in adoration.

"Alright, drive safely I love you."

"Okay, I love you more."

With that, we both hang up the phone.

Chaeyoung took her lunch break 30 minutes earlier because I told her to, and also to give her a lot of rest before continuing to work.

I scrolled through my e-mail while I waited for my girlfriend.

Your pov
I arrived at the company in time while I hold the bags of food for us two.

I struggled to open the door so I manage to just knock on it.

Seulgi widened her eyes in shock upon seeing my current state.

"Honey, you sure brought a lot! Here let me help you." She said while taking some of the bags away from me

"Of course, I saw the Sujebi that you love so I decided to buy it, why not right?" I told her while giving her a peck.

"Thank you baby, let's eat, I'm starving." She said while she drags me towards the sofa.

//

"Give me a kiss" I pout my lips infront of my girlfriend begging for a kiss.

"You smell like meat and dumplings! No way!" She chuckled against my grip as she struggles to move her face away from mine

"Baby you chose to be with me so suck it up!" I laughed at her while I was having a hard time forming a pout because of laughing

After giving up and unable to escape, she decided to lay her lips flatly on mine.

I smirked inwardly at how she's easily giving herself up to me until the door suddenly opened before we even start to deepen the kiss.

"O-oh s-sorry, I k-knocked but no o-one answered s-so I entered the r-r-room." Roseanne stammered while her face began turning beat red

"Oh no it's okay Rosé, come in." Seulgi smiled at her and then glared her way towards mine as I shrugged my shoulders and widen my eyes in confusion and gulped at her intense gaze.

"Sit your ass down, and wait until our work hours is over." She whisper yelled at me which took me by surprise at her sudden superiority and obliged as I made my way to the sofa and used my phone.

//

I kept catching Rosé looking at me since I am behind my girlfriend so I bet she doesn't notice the stare she's giving me.

Everytime I'll look up, she'll look away baffled as she keep on getting distracted making her ruin the song.

"From the top! Rosé, we've done this a couple times and we're almost finished. Please focus." My girlfriend said a bit tiredly earning a frantic nod from Rosé

I decided to just occupy myself to avoid making her distracted and it worked.

--
Chaeyoung's pov
The session run smoothly until Seulgi-ssi spoke up.

"Rosé, you've met my girlfriend before right? She suddenly asked while I put my coat on

I gave her a polite nod while I fix my coat properly

"Well, since it's friday today, why don't we go out tomorrow to get to know each other? Right?"

I didn't know how to react and how to respond. She noticed my discomfort and began talking again.

"We'll just going to eat and talk, my treat. Are you free tomorrow?" She gave me a warm smile making me calm a bit

"I- yes, yes I'll come. Just send me the details." I agreed, please tell me I made the right decision.

"Great! See you tomorrow then!"

"See you guys too! Take care!"

"You too drive safely!" With that, they left the office hand in hand.

Your pov
"Baby you sure about that?" I asked about her plan for tomorrow

"Yes, why, do we have a problem?" She asked while doing her night time routine

I hugged her waist from behind and place my chin on top of her shouler as I watch her movements in the mirror.

"Nothing, it's just that, it might be awkward for her since she's... you know...third wheeling."

She chuckled at my words making me confused as to why

"She won't I promise, you're so cute when you use words like that."

She kissed me passionately while she exhaled through her nose tickling my upper lip in return.

"Wait for me in the bed, I'm almost finished" I let go of her as I made my way towards the bedroom and contemplated about life.

What would happen tomorrow?

After that incident, I don't even know if she might want to see me again or if I have the guts to see her again.

After some minute had pass, Seulgi finally joined me to bed smelling fresh like ever.

"Come cuddle me." She cooed while she wrapped her arms and legs around my body

I chuckled at her as she began to breathe softly and I followed her pace until sleep also took over to me too.

--

a/n: I'm hurting for seulgi too guys, she doesn't deserve this. anyway, to be honest with you guys, I'm losing motivation to write this book, I want to write but theres nothing coming out in my brain, no ideas, none. I tried listening to music but none lmao.

Comment some suggestions pls, im running out of ideas, and this book might take a lot of chapters before the ending so i take my words back lmao

comment what do you want to see

i love you guys sorry for the short chapter.