XXXVIII.) different worlds

Your pov
The next morning, I decided to go to VXE since my schedule isn't fully booked today. It would be a great time to accompany my girlfriend to her work.

I grabbed my backpack and checked myself in the mirror and fixed my cap and jogged my way towards my car.

//

I opened the door of her office as I saw her monitoring the workstation of the recording room.

I dropped the right sling of my backpack as I go down to her height and give her a kiss to which she happily obliged while closing her eyes.

"What a surprise, did you miss me?" She swooned her words at me

"Yes and I didn't have any clients today so surprise baby girl." I looked down at her while her hand found their way to my waist and mine found their way to her shoulders as I gave her another peck.

Chaeyoung's pov
I was deeply into the song until the music stopped making me open my eyes in confusion.

There, I saw my boss having a kiss from my ex lover. With just a single kiss, it made all of our memories flood back in a single snap in front of my eyes making it hard for me to breathe and to compose myself. It felt destructive, too destructive for my senses.

She looked up at me and there I saw her eyes, they held confusion, innocence and a hint of guilt which made me furrow my eyebrows a bit because why would she feel guilty? I was the one that made her life a living hell. I deserve to get hurt by her too.

Your pov
"Go sit on the sofa, we're almost finished." As I heard her mentioned 'we' I was confused as to why so when I looked infront of her, there goes Chaeyoung inside the recording studio looking unneasy with our pda earlier.

I was oblivious to the fact that she's actually here since I've been cleansing my mind against negativity before and she's one of them; so Seulgi can some times look confused as to why we are awkward which each other.

We held a longer gaze than usual making me feel warm and weird on the inside until Seulgi spoke breaking our contact.

"Alright, from the top. Let me just fix the blemishes then I'll finally dismiss you." She said while she gave her a small smile

She nodded at my girlfriends words as I made my way on the sofa and put my backpack down and just listened to her sing.

//

(Just pretend that it's Rosé's real song)

She had a face straight out a magazine
God only knows but you'll never leave her
Her balaclava is starting to chafe
And when she gets her gun, she's begging, 'Babe stay, stay, stay'

Once I heard the words softly dripped off her tongue, I could tell she'll be deeply into the melody; amidst her continuous spill of delicacy through her words, she closed her eyes in pleasure.

I'll give you one more time
We'll give you one more fight
Said one more line
Will I know you?

Now if you never shoot, you'll never know
And if you never eat, you'll never grow
You've got a pretty kind of dirty face
And when she's leaving your home
She's begging you to stay stay, stay, stay, stay

Those lines she just sang, reminds me of the day we were in Barcelona spending some leisure time. For me it wasn't even relaxing, it's like a warm welcome of sadness slowly swallowing me whole. During that time we both knew something wasn't right but we still turned a blind eye onto it pampering and flodding the real issue with hugs and kisses.