XIX.) torn

We are currently staying in a hotel tonight, us staffs are given single room each for little leisure, they started touring again so that means I get to see them frequently.

I'm inside my hotel room alone editing some videos for them to publish on Vlive since ahjussi-Cha said that his daughter is sick and he couldn't finish all the work, so I insisted helping on doing all of it. Not gonna lie these pictures and clips are pretty damn a lot and it requires plenty of work, but the fact that I'm being a helping hand is what makes it worthy.

I'm almost done editing half of the pictures and now I'm onto the video. I suddenly became hungry so I decided to go outside this building and inhale some fresh air. As I was walking outside, my stomach growled and made my feet walk by themselves towards a convinient store.

My feet dragged me infront of the fridge and my mouth watered from the sight of cold beer. The little dews excluding from the can made my eyes sprinkle in delight. I grabbed 4 cans of cold beer and went to the cashier to purchase them. She handed me the paper bag and I roamed around a little to find something to eat but I couldn't find an appealling meal, all I see are shelves of junk foods and chocolates. I shrugged when I couldn't find anything and decided to head back to the hotel.

I placed my laptop at the table provided inside my room and sat infront of the table.

This device is making my eyes strain from the radiation, so I opened a can of beer to calm my nerves for a bit, this is my 2nd can by the way, hearing the pleasant fizz of the steel and the acid prickling together made me calm alone, and as I made my first chug, my eyes initiatively closed and I leaned my back against the chair to relax. I closed my eyes for about 3 minutes and made myself inhale and exhale to remove the stress from my body. Cold beer never fails you when it comes to situations like this.

I've been infront of my laptop for about 7 hours now, barely getting enough sleep because of the hectic schedule. It's been a long time since I drank this much alcohol and I could feel myself getting tipsy, just tipsy because my tolerance changed ever since I stopped drinking this much.

As I was editing, I heard the door opened and I thought about who could it be? Then I remembered, the only person I gave my spare keys was Roseanne. I was looking in the doorway waiting for her figure to appear and when I finally saw her my tiredness faded away.

"My poor baby is still working." Chaeyoung said as she comes up to me

I stood up and dropped my body onto her as I hugged her, her slender arms wrapping my waist firmly. I lay my head onto her shoulders not knowing that I needed this so bad, I needed her and her hug as my comfort right now.

She rubs my back as a comfort knowing how vulnerable I am right now.

"Your eyes look really bloodshot, come on let's eat." She said frowning looking both at my eyes, holding up all the food from her hands to show me.

"I'm really hungry right now so thank you." I said scratching the back of my neck avoiding her gaze, giving her lips a peck as I placed the paper bag on top of the vacant table.

//

After we are finished eating, she is now sitting on my lap, her arms are wrapped around my neck as she tells me about her day.

"...and I went straight here as soon as we are finished." She said while playing with my hair.

She looked around my place and saw the cans of beer lying above my table and how red my eyes again. She frowned and I saw pity on her eyes afterwards.

"Rosé, I'm fine, don't look at me like that." I tell her looking away from her sparkling eyes that gets me every time. The type of stare that makes you want to surrender everything. She makes me vulnerable and naked.