Chapter 2 - Sam's Thoughts in the Shower

Third Person Narrative (8:05 am)

"Sam, do you think we'll get caught? I don't want to go to juvy just yet."

"We won't get caught, but if we do, I won't let them catch us." Sam was surprised by her own words.

"Thanks, Sam." Cat said as she leaned on Sam's shoulder. Sam would have strangled someone, other than Carly, who would try to touch her or even make contact with her, but she senses something different with Cat that makes her put her guards down.

Sam's PoV

I turned on the shower and scrubbed away all the dirt I had on me.

"This girl's making me question my sexual preference, she's making me feel worse than Carly ever did but in a nice way. I mean, I loved Carly, but she's gone now, so that means I can have some fun with Cat." "No. that's not nice and so selfish. That ain't how you treat people." Since when did I care about people? This must be the effect of that bad burrito I nearly finished earlier. I think this is love at first sight. I know it is, but still, I'm not into that kind of stuff. "Aw shucks, I'll just give this a shot."

Note: I apologize for short chapters guys. You can submit your ideas in regards to PUCKENTINE. :3

Keep Calm and Ship Puckentine