Chapter 5: Chapter 5 - Interogation

Sam's PoV (9:30 am)

"So, Nona, are you really moving to Elderly Acres? What about Cat?" I asked concerned of her statement earlier. The old woman pulled me in an alley then asked me.

"Why do you suddenly care so much for my granddaughter? I saw the way you look at her earlier. What did you do to make her fall for you so easily? She's a special girl! Not like any other! You shouldn't be taking advantage of such a sweet soul!" Nona practically yelled at my face.

"What?! I don't know why I care for her so suddenly! I didn't do anything to her rather than save her life and brought her home without any injuries! And w-" Some of the words of this old woman sank in.

"Wait, she's in love with me? And why do you say she's a special girl? What makes her so special? Except for the fact that she's bubbly and a little airhead sometimes."

Nona closed her eyes, gently tapped my head which slightly annoyed me but I let it slide off, and released her grip on my arms. She opened her eyes and I can see tears forming on the corner of them.

"She's very special you know. She's a survivor."

Note: Hey! So, some of the characters aren't in character because, well, the story's plot is based on a movie. J that's why Nona and Dice are kinda rude and stuff to Sam, maybe because she's a stranger that Cat invited over in their home, or there's something even big Nona is trying to prevent Sam from doing. (minor spoiler, lol) Thanks for the reviews though! :3