Chapter 3 - Meeting the Gang

Cat's PoV

Sam's a good person. I know it. I don't know why I had this sudden urge to just kiss her everywhere when I found out she was the one who rescued me. Maybe it came from watching too many fairytale dramas but I never had feelings for a girl before. "Wow, did I just say I have feelings for a girl? Weird." I saw Sam come out of the room and noticed how she was less than amused at the bathrobe she's now wearing.

"Got anything else than this puking rainbow?" she asked.

"No. Sorry." I replied with a giggle. We heard the door open and saw Dice stepping in.

"Hey, Cat. Whoa. Who's that? Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. Is that Sam from iCarly? Are you Sam from iCarly?!" Dice asked Sam in a strange high pitch while grabbing the locks of his hair in excitement.

"No, that chick's way hotter than me."

"She is Sam." I told Dice while chuckling.

"Wow!" Dice's expression changed when he asked again. "What's she doing here?" rudeness in his voice which really surprised me.

"Dice. Please watch your to-" The door opened which interrupted my sentence. "Nona!" I was surprised by Nona since she was place in a sac and on a wagon while the kids she was babysitting rolled the wagon in our place.

Note: Guys, I hope I'm not boring you out. I tried what I can, so I'm really hoping that you'll read until the end of this fic.

If you want, you can send me some plot ideas or stuff in regards to Puckentine! :3

Keep Calm and Ship Puckentine!