Chapter 4: Chapter 4 - Nona's Doubts

Nona's PoV (9:00 am)

"I need to retire being a babysitter. Those kids are a pain in my neck! I just want to move to Elderly Acres." I said while gathering myself up. I realized there's another girl standing next to me.

"No! You can't leave me here by myself!" my granddaughter trying to convince me stay.

"You'll be fine." I said while smiling at her. I turned my look to this other girl and asked Cat, "Who's this friend of yours?"

"Oh. That's Sam! She'll stay for the night." Sam and I were surprised by those words she just said about Sam staying in our home tonight. "She saved me from being squashed by a garbage truck!" Cat continued gladly. What was strange was that she has that glint in her eyes when she talked about this Sam girl.

"How lovely! Would you mind if I let here come with me for a stroll in the grocery store?" I managed to keep a smile while I asked her.

"Sure! Oh, and Sam, I think there's a bunch of clothes in my room that fits you. You can't go out in public in a robe you know. But if you want to, go right ahead." Cat told Sam giggling.

"No, problem." Sam assured Cat by touching her forearm when she waked towards the room to change clothes. After that, she went off with me.

Note: I really REALLY hope you're losing interest in this fic. It's my first try to write something like this. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that you are still enjoying this and are willing to read until the end. :) Thanks for the views guys. :3

Keep Calm and Ship Puckentine!