Chapter 7 - The Gift

Cat's PoV (10:00 am)

"Bye, Dice!" I waved at him as he exits the door.

"I wonder what's taking them so long. I hope Nona didn't forget it was my birthday tod-"

"Cat!" I was surprised by Sam's arrival without Nona. She looked tired, has she been running?

"Cat, Nona told me it's your birthday today so I brought you this flower." Sam held out the rose she was talking about.

"I just thought you'll love them and... it matches your hair." Sam continued what she was saying but now she was looking at the floor, then at me, and after that, she smiled and I saw her crystal blue eyes twinkle even though she was out of breath from the running. I pulled her in and closed the door behind us then I wrapped my arms around her.

"Thank you, Sam." I faced her without letting go of my arms wrapped around her neck, so we're facing each other.

I saw her blush and I couldn't contain the giggle that wanted to come out from inside of me.

"You're welcome." She grinned and I saw something deep in her ocean blue eyes. We were in that position for a few seconds, just staring, admiring at each other and I let go because I can't let the rose she gave me dry out, so I put it in a glass of water.

Sam's PoV

"What just happened?" I was amazed by the reaction she gave me.

"She really is special."

Note: Another chapter! I hope you guys keep reading this fanfic. It's really fun to make and I hope you're also having fun reading it. :)

Submit your plot ideas if you like to. I'll write you a story :)

Keep Calm and Ship Puckentine!