Chapter Four Fear and Secrets

|Anyone else just sit and listen to music, staring at the wall? Just me? Ok...Edit time!|

(Your POV)

I woke up, yawning. Freddy was still asleep next to me, snoring softly. I turned and looked at my phone. It was four in the morning. I got up, trying not to wake Freddy, and walked out of the room. The others were in the main room, chatting, and I shuffled in to announce myself. Chica was the first to get up and run over.

"OMG, (Y/N)! You're finally up! I've been waiting for ages." She complained. 

Foxy laughed and got up to give me a hug. "We be glad ye be alright, lassie. Chica lass over here wouldn't stop pacin' aroun'." He said, laughing.

Chica pouted. "Well, my friend was unconscious and Freddy was hiding her! So I have a right!" 

Bonnie just sat there, not moving. "Bonnie?" I asked, walking over.

He looked up. "What?" He snapped.

I stepped back. "Nothing, I guess. Was just going to see if you were ok." I turned to Chica, wincing.

Chica looked at me, then smiled. "We should go make cupcakes! Come on!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the kitchen. I laughed as she started pulling out the supplies.

"Will ye make me a chocolate one?" Foxy called

Chica laughed. "No! You need to go on a diet!"

"Ye need a diet lass!" He called. I could hear his laughter. I smiled and helped Chica mix the powdered objects together. We were about to mix the ingredients when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see a man that looked like Freddy. The only real differences were he was taller, had blonde hair, a yellow bow tie, and a light yellow undershirt.

"Pardon me, but I'm Golden Freddy, but I go by Gold. You are?" He held out his hand for me,

I shook it. "I'm (Y/N). How long have you been here?"

Chica chuckled darkly. "Oh, he lurks here and there, hides in a shadow or two, the usual."

I looked back at Gold. He smirked. "Not necessarily. I usually keep to myself. I only just noticed my brother was occupied with a feminine being, so I wanted to come observe. I can see where his care comes from."

I blushed. "O-oh, well um, we're just making cupcakes,"

He smiled, and Chica groaned. "Alright, (Y/N), can you go get Bonnie and Foxy? Tell them the cupcakes are done."

I nodded and walked out. There wasn't anyone on the main stage, so I went to look through the party rooms. I was about to leave the second room when someone grabbed me. I shrieked and turned, slapping them.

"Ow! Come on (Y/N)! It was a joke." Bonnie said, holding his face.

"Oh, Bonnie! I'm sorry, you scared me. But Chica says cupcakes are done." He smiled

"Alright." He walked out, and I continued to look for Foxy. I was in the last party room when Someone grabbed my arm.

"Really, Bonnie? I'm already done w-" I stopped when I turned around to see a different person. "D-dad?"

"Never thought Schmidt would want me to kill you for him, but I'm slightly grateful, although, I would have eventually gotten to you either way." He said, smiling. He held up a knife.

I screamed and tried to pull away, but he yanked me, forcing me to the ground and straddling me. I screamed and wiggled, trying to get away, but he only laughed. "I'll make this one fun!" He held up the knife and dug it into my arm, sliding it down. Red blood flowed out, following the knife.