Chapter Twenty-One

(Your POV)

The officer pulled into the station parking lot. He turned around and looked at me.

"Stay in here, it's safer. I'll be back in a moment." He said.

I nodded and he got up. I watched him walk into the building then quickly got out, running away from the station. If I remembered correctly, the pizzeria was about a fifteen-minute walk from here. I ran along the sidewalk, hoping the officer hadn't noticed I was gone. Why was I running from the cops? Oh yea, because it was a serial killer. I ran as long as I could, passing by tall grey buildings and under street lights. The sun was setting, making all of them turn on. I panted heavily, feeling vomit rise in my throat. I pushed it back and continued to run. Soon, the pizzeria was in sighed. I sighed in relief and slowed down to a walk as I approached. The parking lot was already empty, surprisingly. I walked up to the front doors and found them unlocked. I walked in, looking around to make sure no one was here. I took a few steps, then heard the scraping of metal. My skin prickled as I turned.

Vincent leaned against the wall, grinning as he sharpened the knife. I took a step back.

"We're gonna play a game, dear." He said, looking up at me. "I'll give you ten seconds. Go anywhere, anywhere at all. After ten, I'll find you. Now go."

I turned and ran, heading immediately to the parts and service room.

"Freddy! Freddy, please come back! Vincent's here...he's going to kill me. I have to hide..." I said, panting.

"Three," Vincent yelled. "Four." I panicked and ran out and down the hall to the office. I grabbed the flashlight and dived into the vent, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Eight. Nine. Ready or not, here I come!" Vincent yelled.

I heard his footsteps as he walked through the first party room.

"I can hear you breathing, dear daughter." He said menacingly, going into another party room. I held my breath, afraid of his words. He chuckled. "Your breathing is loud. I can almost hear your heartbeat, daughter."

He entered the office, looking around. I watched him turn on the light for the other vent. He turned to the one I was in.

"Peek-a-boo." He said, leaning down to touch the light. I quickly shined the light in his face before he could and scrambled out from the other entrance. I ran through the hallway, then to the parts and service room. I looked around for somewhere to hide, but all there was were the animatronics. I looked in the corner. There was Gold, but he had a golden rabbit next to him.

I shrugged and ran to it, picking it up and sitting where it had been, then covered myself with it. I shivered at the cold metal of it. It must be one of those old spring lock suits. Suddenly, the door slammed open.

"Come out dear. Your boyfriend isn't here." He cooed. "Maybe I should make him watch you die...make him see his unborn baby die." He laughed, looking around. He took another step in, and the door slammed shut.

A bright light filled my vision, so I closed my eyes tightly. I opened them and gasped. In front of me was Vincent, cowering in fear as five white figures approached him. Each one had tears stained on their cheeks. But the worst part of it all was it was the animatronics. All of them seemed to be in human form, but they seemed to lightly float. Vincent shook violently.

"No! That's not possible!" His eyes darted to the door, and he jumped to it, but Freddy stopped him, jumping in the way. Vincent ran to the back of the room, but Chica cut him off. He looked around until his eyes landed on me. Or at least, that's what I thought. He grinned, running over.

"You can't kill one of your own." He said, picking up the suit and putting it on, not even noticing me. He laughed as he put the head on, but then something snapped with a harsh sound of metal on metal.

His voice started to gurgle as he seemed to choke, and more snaps sounded off. Blood started to ooze from the joints of the suit and soon started to spray out violently as Vincent screamed. His voice sounded horrid like he was choking on his own blood. He shook violently as more blood spewed out, coating me. I stood and started to run away as he grabbed me in a final attempt to save himself. He gurgled then fell, taking me down with him. I stared at him in fear as he twitched once more, then lay still. I took a shaky breath and pulled my arm from his grasp, panting. I stood and looked down at myself. My ripped pants were now covered in my own and Vincent's blood, along with everything else I wore.

I started to shake as I looked up at the ghosts. They all gave me sad looks as, one by one, they started to fade. I ran to Freddy, grabbing his hand. Somehow it was solid. He lifted his other hand to pet my hair. He smiled.

"Don't leave again!" I cried, tugging his arm.

He shook his head. "0h, baB3. I wIlL aLwaYS b3 wiTh y0u."

"But I want to see you! I want you to hold me! I want to feel you next to me! I don't want you to be hidden every second!"

He smiled again. "(y/N), d0nT w0Rry I WilL aLwayS B3 StaNdiNg bY y0u."

I sobbed as he faded away, just like everyone else. His hand left the side of my face, leaving behind an unwanted coldness. I fell to my knees, hugging myself as I sobbed. Freddy was gone. He was really gone. Dead, away. I would never see him again. My baby would grow up without a father. I would raise a child alone. I would never feel love again towards another man. Not the way I had. My nails dug into my shoulders, drawing blood. I sniffed and wiped my face. No, I had to be strong. I had to finish this. For Freddy. For my baby. I stood and turned around, walking out and looking around. Nothing was to my right so I turned the other way, only to get punched in the face.

A/N
Nuuu, Freddy! They died, all of them! No, they're gone! Can't believe it. Wait, why did you run from the cops? To kill Vincent. That boio. Vincent causes a lot of problems, doesn't he? Well, I hope y' all liked the chapter, until next time!