Chapter Nineteen

(Your POV)

I sat on the bed, staring off. My stomach growled and I winced, remembering the fact that I really needed to eat. Not just for myself. For my baby. Freddy's baby. I growled and stood, wincing at the wounds on my legs as I remembered the whip.

Flashback

(No one's POV)

Vincent stood over (Y/N 's sleeping form, her sides rising up and down gently. The side of her face was covered in her own (H/C) hair. Vincent grit his teeth, remembering her mother. 

"Ahh!" He screamed viciously, raising his arm and bringing it down harshly. The whip snapped, leaving a trail of blood and rip in the girls pants. She woke, screaming, and curled into a fetal position, arms over her stomach as he repeated the action, digging into her skin again. One. Two. Three. Four. The whip snapped every time it impacted her body.

"Your mom would still be alive if you were never born! You and your stupid brother. If she hadn't seen that man. I wouldn't have had to kill her! It's your fault!" He screamed, whipping her over and over again.

(Y/N) screamed in pain as the blood started to travel down her legs and on the mattress, staining it. Vincent smiled, looking down at his work. His eyes traveled down the ripped and torn skin of her legs. Her jeans were ripped, and covered in blood. His smile widened. Blood. He loved to see it. Expecially hers. He laughed, then turned and walked out, locking the door behind him as the young woman wept, crying the name of the one she loved.

End of flashback

I shivered, looking down at the cuts. At least he didn't go any higher. I thought. I sighed and looked at the door. This room was so empty, and it was torture itself to not be able to do anything. Well, I could think...but that just brought me back to thoughts of (F/N). I thought I had covered her. I swear I did. There was no way he could have hit her without hitting me...I sighed, pushing back the feeling of crying.

I had to stay strong. For Freddy, and for my baby. I had to. Strong...I thought, looking around. It wouldn't hurt to try that. I got down and started to do some pushups, grunting with the effort. My ribs still hurt from Bonnie's abuse. My legs stinging. I felt sweat start to build up as I counted. Four, five, six, seven, eight, nine... I continued, ignoring the shaking pain in my arms. I counted to almost one hundred when my arms collapsed, making me fall onto the ground with a thud. I groaned, picking myself up. I stood then went to the wall, stumbling as I leaned against it in a sitting position. My legs shook as I held my weight up. I was surprised I tired this quickly. I could usually hold a wall-sit for a long time. I felt a drop of sweat fall down the side of my face as I stood straight again. 

I huffed and walked over to the bed, my stomach grumbling. Maybe this was Vincent's big plan. Starve me and my baby to death. I whimpered and curled into a ball at the thought. No, he seemed to be more into instant deaths rather than a prolonged one. I shivered. Why was I even thinking about that? It only mattered that he wanted to kill me!

I jolted up as I heard the lock on the door click and Vincent came in, holding something. I looked at him, my fear rising. He growled at me and threw what was in his hand at me. It was a cardboard box. I stared at him.

"Eat." He ordered, walking out. After I heard the door lock, I bent over and picked up the box. I opened it and the delicious smell of pasta wafted towards me. My mouth watered looking at just the meager meal. The box contained some spaghetti noodles, no spaghetti sauce, some broccoli, and a water bottle. I wanted so badly to chow down quickly, basically to inhale the food. But I knew that wouldn't be healthy, so I forced myself to eat slowly, savoring every bite. I relaxed onto the bed as much I could while I ate, closing my eyes. As soon as they shut, I couldn't help but see an image of Freddy. I opened my eyes, almost half expecting to see him there, but no such luck. I sighed, looking down at the box and lifting up the water bottle. I opened it and gulped some down, wiping my mouth as I put the cap back on. I got up and walked over to my closet. I opened it and walked in, then went into the bathroom that was connected to it. I honestly wasn't sure if Vincent had remembered this, but I was glad if he did.

Wait, what if I could make him think I escaped? Hide in here when he comes back in. If he forgot about this room, he wouldn't know to look here...then, he would run out to look for me and I could sneak out!

"Yes!" I said, looking around. It was almost a perfect plan, except the part that I didn't know for sure whether or not Vincent knew of this bathroom...

I shrugged and walked out, sitting on the bed again and finishing my food. At least he was decent enough to feed me. After I finished it I took a sip of my water. I looked at the door. Should I just go sit in there? Or run in whenever I heard the click of the door unlocking? 

Wringing my hands, I started to drift off in thought. Was (F/N) alive? She couldn't have survived a wound like that...could she? Maybe if an ambulance had gotten to her...but who would have called one? No one. No one would have ever heard, probably. My shoulders slumped. Everyone was gone. Freddy. (F/N). Goldie. Chica, Foxy. Bonnie. All of them were gone. Even my mom. What was there to live for anyway? I looked at my stomach, lifting my shirt to expose the growing bump.

Right. That was the reason to live. Freddy would want that, wouldn't he? I sighed but stiffened as I heard the lock on the door. I got up quickly and ran to the closet and bathroom, closing both doors behind me as I shakily sat down on the dusty toilet.

Now or never.

A/N
Currently,1 am...what am I doing? Oh, well...anyways, hope y' all liked the chapter. I wonder what is gonna happen? Are you going to escape? Or will Vincent kill you? Until next time!