Chapter Twelve

(Freddy's POV)

She was sleeping again. I mean, I guess I get it, she didn't sleep the night before. Poor (Y/N) didn't sleep at all the night before, or for today. She had sat in the office, saying, "I need to do my job, not mess around!" I shook my head as she sneezed lightly, making me chuckle. I reached out and brushed some of her (H/C) hair out of her face. It had been growing out, she hadn't cut it at all for the whole while she had been staying with us. Someone knocked on the door and I went over to answer it. Bonnie stood there, awkwardly rubbing his arm.

"Uh, hey...Freddy. Um, is (Y/N) awake?" 

I shook my head no. "Why?"

He sighed and motioned for me to come out. I closed the door behind me.

"Well, uh... you see Freddy... the other day, we uh, well, we..."

"You what?" I asked, getting annoyed of the rabbit already.

"(Y/N) kissed me!" He blurted, covering his face with his hands. I stared in shock as he continued. "S-she sad that she hated how you were so...protective. She said she wanted someone who was fun and could laugh. Then she uh, she kissed me. She said she loved me, and that she didn't want to be with you but she's too scared to leave you..." He looked at his feet.

I stared at him, my throat dry. My chest started to ache in a painful way, and I felt my eyes swell. I sighed and he looked up. 

"If she wants that...then I'll let her have that," I whispered. Bonnie looked at me, surprised as I went on. "Do you love her back?"

Bonnie blushed and nodded. "Y-yea. I do."

I nodded and turned around, walking into my room. Bonnie watched from the doorway as I shook (Y/N) awake. She blinked her beautiful (E/C) eyes open and smiled as she saw it was me. I felt my heart break. Maybe Bonnie was mistaken? No, if she wanted to be with him instead, I'd let her. I'd make her.

"Hey, Freddy." She said, yawning.

I swallowed, then got as angry as I could. "(Y/N), I can't be with you anymore."

She blinked, face falling. "W-what?"

I growled at her, pulling her up harshly by her arm and shoved her out of the room. She stumbled at my force, then fell to the ground in front of Bonnie.

"I said, I don't want to be with you!"

She looked up at me, scared. "B-but, you said you loved me..."

I growled at her, breaking inside. "Keyword loved. Past tense, (Y/N). Stay away from me, I don't want to be around you anymore." I slammed the door, ignoring her cries.

"Wait, Freddy!" She said, hitting the door. I locked it, then went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, and sat on the floor. I felt something slide down my face. I wiped it away, then realized I was crying.

"You can be happy now, (Y/N). I know you love Bonnie now, so now you can be with him."

(Your POV)

"Come on (Y/N)," Bonnie said, grabbing my arm and helping me up. I looked at his hand and winced at the red marks Freddy had left. Bonnie took a step back, then held out his arms. I sobbed and ran into them, hugging him. 

"W-why?" I sobbed, gripping his shirt.

"I don't know," Bonnie said, petting my hair. "I just, don't know."

I cried for a while, then Bonnie suggested I go to his room. He led me to his bed and sat me down on the edge of his bed.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry Freddy broke your heart. I really am. Just know, that, I'm here for you."

I nodded and crossed my arms over my legs and laid my head in them. Bonnie got up and walked out. About an hour later, Chica and Foxy came in. Chica wrapped me in a hug.

"(Y/N), what can I do to help?" She asked, looking at me. Foxy nodded from behind her.

"Aye lass, we be willin' to help ye. I can beat Freddy for ye, if ye want." He offered, brandishing his new hook and grinning. I only frowned and shook my head.

"I'll be fine guys. I just...need some time alone. Chica, can I stay in your room for a while?"

She smiled and nodded, then led me to her door. I grinned weakly and let myself in, and Chica and Foxy followed. I sat on her bed. It had yellow blankets and bright pink pillows. She had a set of plushies of the whole Freddy's Pizzeria crew on her pink dresser. She also had a huge mirror with a small desk next to it.

"Hey, now we can do each other's make-up, and dress up, and all other things! It's like a sleepover!" Chica said, clapping.

I sighed and tried to smile at her, but it didnt work and she frowned for a minute, then smiled again. "Hey, I'm gonna go make cupcakes! Be right back!" She got up and ran out, leavingjust me and Foxy. He sat down and put his hook on my shoulder.

"Lass...It be okay. Ye will get over the lad. Ye deserve someone who would never hurt ye anyway." He said.

I faked a smile at him. "Ha, thanks Foxy, but I'm not so sure... I...I'm not sure what to do. What am I without Freddy?"

He shrugged. "Ye are yerself lass. If ye don't mind me asking, why did the lad leave ye?"

I sobbed lightly, remembering his mad face, then angry grip on my arm. "I-I don't really know...he just said he doesn't love me anymore."

Foxy frowned. "That don't sound like the lad."

I shrugged. He got up, saying he'd be right back, and Bonnie came in immediately after. He sat next to me and wiped the stray tear off my face.

"Hey, if it makes you feel better, you have me?" He said, almost asking it.

I nodded. "Yea, Bonnie. I'm glad you're my friend." 

He growled. "(Y/N), I want to be more than friends. I have, for a while."

I stared at him shocked. "W-what? Bonnie, I-"

He cut me off by grabbing my face and kissing me forcefully. I struggled, trying to break free by pushing on his chest. He only tightened his grip on my neck. I started to cry, punching his chest. But my hits were weak, and I finally gave up and sat there, arms limp until he leaned back and grinned.

"See? That wasn't so-" He was cut off by me smacking him across the face.

"YOU STUPID RABBIT! YOU DON"T JUST DO THAT! I DIDN'T GIVE YOU CONSENT, SO YOU NEVER DO THAT TO ME. EVER. AGAIN." I stood up and stormed out, not noticing Chica glaring at the rabbit from the doorway. She ran after me.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?"

"No," I said, stopping and turned to her. I felt the tears fall from my eyes. "I am not okay." My voice cracked, and I fell to my knees, sobbing. She quickly put down the plate and hugged me, rocking me slightly.

"Why?" I sobbed, holding my face so tightly it started to bleed.

A/N
NUU FREDDY DUMPED YOU! How do you feel? Do you think he was bad for doing that? I'm not sure. Anyway, hope y' all enjoy the crying Freddy, (OOF THAT"S NOT A NICE THING TO SAY OH WELL) and until next time!