Chapter Nine

A/N; Guys we made 100 reads thank y' all so much!

(Freddy's POV)

(Y/N) was just sitting there. Holding her knees as she looked at Bonnie, who was playing his guitar for her. I sighed. She wasn't the same. She hadn't been for the last four days. All she has done is flinch, hide, and stare. She would barely talk. I had wrapped her hands, bandaged her stomach, cleaned her cuts, but she still showed nothing but fear. She watched as Bonnie finished.

"Ahem, and that was one of my favorites!" He said, pretending there was a large audience. He winked at (Y/N), and she smiled, but frowned a few seconds after, making Bonnie sigh.

"Hey, (Y/N), wanna sing?" I asked her, trying to get her to do something. She shook her head no and buried her face in her arms.

"I'm going to go get some pizza, be right back," Bonnie said, getting up, leaving his guitar on the stage. (Y/N) nodded as he left. I scooted over to her, and slowly lifted my arm to put it around her shoulders. She still flinched, but let me touch her. That's a start. I thought, looking at her. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair had grown out, and she had some bangs covering her face. I gently wiped them out of the way. She looked at me fearfully.

"(Y/N), when are you going to talk?" I asked her. She just looked away and I sighed. "I just want to know what I can do to help you, dear."

"Don't call me that!" She yelled suddenly, jumping away. "That's what he called me." She said, slowly falling to her knees. I stared at her, shocked. "He called me dear." She bowed her head and started crying.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I didn't know, please forgive me." I hugged her, but she didnt pull away, and she nodded.

Bonnie came back in with three plates. "What happened?"

I just shook my head at him.

"Well, here." He handed me a plate, then one to (Y/N), who just stared at it.

"(Y/N), eat please. You need to keep your strength so you can heal, beautiful." I said, nudging the plate.

She looked up and smiled weakly, nodding, then started to nibble. She was so skinny. The bastard had starved her for almost eight days. I finished the pizza then turned to Bonnie.

"Wanna practice that song you wanted to start performing?" I asked.

He nodded, "But it's mostly for the teenage parties, ya know? Not a happy kid song..."

I laughed. "Well, we can't be Barney all the time! C' mon. (Y/N), wait here." She nodded and I got up. Bonnie went on the stage and picked up the guitar, while I stood in front of the microphone, like usual. He started playing, and I waited for my cue to sing. Bonnie sang the chorus for me since Chica was with Foxy. I smiled at (Y/N), who was grinning at us on the stage. Once we finished, she clapped. Bonnie turned to me.

"You think Chica has it all down? We've got that party tomorrow." He asked

I nodded, "Of course. She is usually on top of all that." I hopped off and walked over to (Y/N), who grinned at me. "Did you like it?" I asked. She nodded and hugged me. I hugged back, shocked. Maybe, maybe my (Y/N) was coming back, piece by piece.

(Your POV)

I was in bed after Freddy said he had to go. I had nodded and watched him leave. Soon after, Goldie came in, closing the door behind him. He held a bag and tossed it on the bed smiling.

"Hey, (N/N)(Nickname), I have an idea!" He said, sitting next to me. I waited for him to continue. "So, I went out and bought a few things." He pulled the bag closer and started pulling everything out. a whiteboard, a sketchbook, some markers, pencils, pens, a couple of notebooks, a pack of gum, a box of sticky notes, and finally some of my favorite soda. He pushed it all towards me. "You can use the whiteboard to talk to us. I know you're scared to talk, so there. The sketchbook, I want you to draw whatever you feel like drawing. And there's some gum because I guess people like it."