Chapter Twenty-Three End

A/N; So no one voted on what the kid was gonna be named or anything so I'm not gonna include that but this is the final chapter, so hope y' all enjoy!

Four Months later 

(Your POV)

I stared out the window, smiling as (F/N) chatted on about a guy she had been seeing lately.

"But seriously, (Y/N)!" She said, sighing. "He's such a dick! I mean, he doesn't even realize the effect he has on me!"

I rolled my eyes and turned to her, trying not to sway under my own weight. "So he's a dick because you fell for him?" I asked. She nodded, making me laugh. "Dude, just go tell him how you feel!"

She snorted. "Easy for you to say! You've got the perfect romantic life! A baby, a boyfriend...I don't know how you do it! Gimme your secret!"

"Perfect? No, I don't think so." I sighed, looking out the window again. I rubbed my large stomach gently. "It's almost there...I mean, I can't thank Kevin enough! He's given back basically everything he took...but I know he'll never completely replace Freddy...not the way he wants to."

(F/N) sighed, putting a hand on my shoulder. "At least, your not alone, right? At least he does love you, and you love him."

I nodded, wiping my eyes before any tears could fall. "Yea. Speaking of which, he should be getting home sometime soon."

She nodded. "Sooo, can you help me with Jeremy?"

I rolled my eyes again and playfully shoved her. "Of course, you doofus."

She smiled. "Yay!"

~Timeskip brought to you by me and my uncle horribly singing, 'Shape of You' in the car~

I turned towards the door as the knob turned. Kevin walked in, smiling. He looked at me. "Hey, babe! How are ya today? Baby kick at all?"

I smiled and kissed his cheek when he sat down next to me. "The usual, dealing with some special girl who has boy trouble. And yes, a few times actually."

He grinned and placed his hand over my stomach, closing his eyes. "About a month or so left, right?"

I nodded and he took his hand from my stomach to my own hand. He pulled a newspaper from his back pocket. He looked at the ground.

"I saw it at the market today...I knew I had to show you." He handed it to me.

I gave him a weird look, expecting another travel article or something. No, I was completely wrong.

Coming Soon!

Local amusement park ready to scare your socks off with a new attraction based on the unsolved mysteries of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Featuring actual relics from the decades-old pizzeria, this new attraction is guaranteed to bring back your childhood in the worst way possible!

I stared at it for a minute. "So...they're reopening the pizzeria to make it a horror house?"

Kevin nodded slightly. "I figured, ya know...maybe there is a way that... ya' know, the Freddy guy might be there."

I smiled weakly at him. "Thanks, Kevin. It must have taken a lot for you to say that, but, Freddy's gone. His spirit left...I'm sure of it." I couldn't help but sound uncertain as I talked.

"Well, maybe Mike's there? I mean, we never found out if he left. The pizzeria just closed down...who knows what happened to him."

I shrugged. "If you want to. I just really don't feel like going there."

He nodded. "I understand." He stood and walked over to me and wrapped me in a hug. He gave me a kiss. "I'm going to go take a shower. Love you."

I nodded. "Love you too."

He walked out and I slouched in the chair. Should I go see if Freddy is there? But then...I would ruin my life with Kevin, and things were going pretty good...no, I'll let Kevin go look for Mike, but I won't look for Freddy.

I just couldn't.

A/N
OMFG THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER MY BOIS. I really hope y' all enjoyed this book, cause otherwise, I failed....oof, that's depressing. Either way, I enjoyed writing this book and I hope I didn't waste your time whenever you read it! Also, if you guys want me to write another x-ready, comment down below. It doesn't have to be FNAF, either. It could be a creepypasta too or something! Anyway, if you guys want me too, comment down below who you would want me to write one on...and until next time!