Chapter Five Healing

|And once more the return...OF EDIT|

(Freddy's POV)

(Y/N) was sleeping on my shoulder. We were sitting on the stage, just waiting for time to go by. Gold was sitting on the other side of her, looking at her up and down. He caught me staring and looked at me, smirking.

"Don't worry FredBoy, I'm not going for your girl, she's my sister, I'm not into that and you know it." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "I know, you're being creepy! What if (Y/N) woke up to see you staring at her weirdly?"

"You do it all the time." He retorted, poking my shoulder. I huffed. "Do... do you think she even likes me? I, what if she doesn't want me?"

I looked at him. "Dude, her family is all kinds of crazy. She's glad to have someone normal, or well, semi-normal, considering your half robot."

He nodded. "I guess your right...should we tell her that Vincent isn't even-"

"I think she's had enough surprises. She'll probably be glad, but for now, we'll wait until tomorrow." I interrupted. (Y/N) shifted, cuddling more into my chest. I couldn't help but smile as I started to stroke her (H/L) (H/C) hair. Gold smiled and started to watch the clock. I leaned back on my elbow, getting comfortable.

(Your POV)

~In your dream~

It was cold. The pizzeria was in front of me. I thought it looked different, smaller, but I shoved it off and went forward, hunching down to protect myself from the rain. It was warm in the diner, and kids were running around, having fun. I went into the main room. Instead of the main three animatronics, I already knew, there was a different version of Gold and a golden bonnie. I could tell neither robot was possessed by a ghost though, I knew somehow. There was a child sitting by himself. He looked to be crying, but I couldn't tell. Soon, five kids went up to him and picked him up, bringing him to the show stage. A sixth child followed, yelling at the other five, but they wouldn't listen. One was teasing the crying child.

"Come on, Mike! Don't you want to give FredBear a kiss?" 

The others laughed, and I ran up, trying to get them to put the crying child down. "Stop!" I yelled, grabbing one. My hand went right through him. I looked at the others. One, in particular, caught my eye. "Mom?"

She didn't look at me, just kept on laughing. They raised the crying child closer to the bear, and suddenly, the bear's mouth shut, blood spraying everywhere. I shrieked, while the five kids screamed. The sixth child behind me started crying and shouting.

"How could you? I told you to stop!" He wailed, falling to the ground.

There were employees running everywhere, trying to get the child out. Parademics arrived and put him on a stretcher, and wheeled him out. I looked at my mother. She sat there, motionless. I was going to touch her shoulder when suddenly I was sucked somewhere else. It was a hospital, and on a bed, I saw the crying child. He was older, a teenager now. He had a doctor come in and give him a bottle of pills, and the doctor left. Soon, another teenager came in. He was the sixth child from before.

"Hey, Mike. How are you?" He asked, sitting down.

"I'm done," Mike whispered. He turned to the sixth child. "Will you get revenge for me?"

He sat up. "Of course, Mike. Anything for my brother."

Mike nodded, and opened the pill bottle, then downed all of the pills in it. His friend watched sadly as Mike started to spasm, having a seizer. A few nurses rushed in, and the other boy was pushed out. He stared at the door.