8. Characters and Plot

( I own none of this art. All art belongs to original owners - unless specifically said so )

There once was a family. There was wealthy merchant mother obsessed with status in society, both from a commoners view and nobles view, and a distant father who stayed most of his days at the border or work. There was also a small girl named Luka who grew up in the hands of a horrible mother and without a father.

She grew up needy, hard to please, a spender, and just like her mother. She didn't know what was wrong or what she was doing wrong. Her father seemed to hate her, and after he came home for the first time, her mother also started to hate her. Said that Luka should be better. 

So Luka tried to be better. Unfortunately, she didn't know what better was and eventually her mother abandoned her as well. Her father got more wives and ignored her mother, which made her mother angry and abusive. It was all downhill. 

Until someone offered her a hand. A little orphan boy trained to be a servant for nobility due to his level of magic named Aaron came to play. He would offer her comfort and she would feel that finally, everything had purpose. Unfortunately, he was sold as a servant to the Crown Prince.

To spend time with her favorite servant, Luka desperately got closer to the Crown Prince even if everyone said she was a thirsty whore, she tried. The Crown Prince, a sadist, laughed and played up the rumors with tricky words even if he knew the situation. Sometimes he would allow them to talk, then, other times, he would pull Aaron away.

Luka was going mad. Then, when she was found to have a useless elemental without any ability, unlabeled in society (what was really time magic), she broke down. She could not do anything, she felt, and would eventually break down and disappear from society. Aaron, who did not know of her disappearance, finally broke out of his enslavement taking with him something very important to the Crown Prince unknowingly.

The Crown Prince, in a rage, chases after with four of his subordinates. Aaron somehow found leads to where Luka was, the Crown Prince following, finding out that she had disappear into the Demon's Society.

Along the border, the Crown Prince was separated from his subordinates and injured, then saved by a young hound demon shifter. She was sweet girl ignorant of the normal world, having grown up alone and undisturbed by the owner of the land. She offers to help find the person they are searching for with her nose.

They reunite with is subordinates and set off with the girl as their only guidance in the dark forest. She and his subordinates grow ever closer and they all eventually fall for her sweet charms, for which she is ignorant. 

They eventually find the love struck Aaron who sits upon a gilouteen in front of the jewelry clad Luka and a horned man, king of all demons. She had become the queen! The Crown Prince saves the love struck Aaron and kill the whore Luka then head back to their kingdom. The demon girl, who had no rights in human society and was unable to marry legally, was passed around like a dog in heat between all five of the men.

Aaron was executed anyway, this time on human soil.

What they did not know, was that Luka was being used as a sex doll and Aaron was trying to save her from the evil Demon King. 

What they did not know was that Aaron was a double agent for the Crown Prince and eventually sent all knowledge of the Crown Prince's misdeed to the King before his death. 

What they did not know is that the hound demon was the owner of her territory and was actually a high level demon feeding off their lust.

  | + |

Name | Luka Eddigton 

Gender | Female

Magic | Animal - A Soul magic mutation (rare) |  Time  (rare) |  Shield  |  Hidden Ability - Shifting