Dear Readers,

( For the people who skip these things, head to the bottom for a quick synopsis )

I apologize for my leave of absence (where I was actually still on the website and all lazy author's are guilty of that). My schedule for last week of this month, as well as the fourth of july week will be entirely cleared up. 

That basically means that I will be pushing back all my work into those two weeks (and possible a third if the situation allows). It's my vacation, yay!!!

I have two reasons for the possible delay, if you like to hear the excuses. I have a hearing problem that hinders my mentality and everyday life. So writing is a stop and go kind of thing when my concentration is broken from the sounds that blast in my ears everyday. The second, is that I have not been liking the style of writing I've recently put on display.

I thought that stepping out and writing something a little different would spark a different kind of style. However, this really isn't so.

My vacation will leave me more hours of silence to steady my concentration so I'll probably have collected a fair amount of work (no promises). I am looking to get out another 5 to 10 chapters, whether it be only this book, or my various other projects. 

Before the three weeks, I will be putting up at least 2 more chapters, don't worry.

The reason I really want to write this, besides the time line, is that the place I am going has on and off internet access. It's the kind you have to pay for in the moment for certain amounts of hours- that kind of shit. While Wattpad is an offline service, that doesn't mean I can freaking upload!

This was pretty lengthy, wow.

Just so you know, I have looked into a few actually novels to see where I can improve my work. If you notice the difference after three weeks, then maybe I was successful. If not, then I was being lazy.

Synopsis:

- 2 chapters coming out before the last week of june

- Might not be able to upload in the last week of june or the first week of july

- Goal to get 5 to 10 chapters out after 4th of july weekend

Current date: 6 / 15 / 2019 (for reference)