Part 1: Emma and the Queen

Emma saw Regina look at her intensely. Regina took steps forward so that her and Emma were only a few inches apart. Emma felt her heart beat fast, She didn't take her eyes off Regina. Emma felt Regina's breath on her face as she took a couple steps closer.

"Regina?" Emma said. But before she could finish her sentence Regia gently pressed her lips against Emma's.

Emma suddenly shot straight up gasping for air shock in her eyes. She looked around and saw her bedroom. She took a deep breath calming herself down 'it was just a dream' Emma said in her mind. She thought back to the dream and sighed at the thought. Emma could never get Regina out of her mind she knew they would never happen but she couldn't help it.

She hopped out of bed and grabbed her red leather jacket. She put her hair in a ponytail and walked out of the apartment. She decided it would be best to fresh her memory and to take a walk down the dock.

Once she reached the docked she walked up and down it clearing her thoughts and watching the water. Something about the waves brushing up against the rocks made her calm. She watched for a couple of moments before she heard someone coming up behind her.

"Swan?" Hook said walking up behind her. Emma felt relief wash over her as she heard Killian's voice. She turned around and faced him looking at him in a sad manner.

"What is it, love?" Killian asked looking at her worried. Then suddenly realization hits him. "You had the dream again, didn't you?" He asked looking at Emma to make sure she's ok.

"Yeah.....yeah i did" Emma said not wanting to lie to her best friend. She looked at him again and embraced him. She hugged him tight and cried. Killian hated seeing Emma cry it broke his heart. He hugged her tight then pulled away slowly.

"Do u want to talk about it?" He asked softly hoping she would say yes and open up to him. He feels like she's pushed away from him since see realized she liked Regina. Then the dreams started to happen and she pushed him even farther away.

"No....i just need some time alone" Emma said letting go of Killian. She turns around and walks the opposite direction of Killian leaving him behind. She ended up walking back toward town through a shortcut she found a couple days ago. She went through a huge garage and stopped before fully leaving. She looked around thinking she heard something.

When she turned around she saw her. The beautiful face she dreamed about, the brown eyes looking at Emma as they twinkled in the light. Her facial features as perfect as always and that smile. The smile that could light up the whole town and make everyone fall in love with her as soon as she smiled at them. Emma looked down at Regina's outfit something wasn't right she thought to herself as she did that. Regina was wearing a dark blue dress with dark trim outlining it. She had earrings that dangled from her ears and a large necklace that wrapped around her neck. Her hair was all parted to the side showing it all to Emma.

"Regina?" Emma asked shocked at the woman and what she was wearing standing in front of her. Her eyes went back to to Regina but this time she saw something different. Something was behind her eyes it was darkness and pain with something else too but Emma couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"Mmmm not Regina, more like your majesty" She said smirking at Emma. She had an evil laugh as Emma looked up at her confused but also shocked at information she just heard. She quickly changed her face and looked at the queen fury growing in her eyes. "What do you want?" Emma said her voice stern but scared at the same time.

"Why you of course!" The queen said with a smile on her face. "Me?" Emma asked now really confused. "Yes you!" said the queen taking a step forward closer to Emma. "What does that even mean?" Emma asked regaining focus from what she just heard. The queen looked at her noticing she didn't back away so she took another step forward "It means that sooner or later you'll stop waiting for my so called 'better half' to realize that she loves you and realize the obvious!" The queen said losing her smile into a deep look at Emma's eyes. Emma's face changed completely when she heard those words from the queen's mouth. How did she know that Emma liked Regina? Did she know that Emma dreamed about Regina? And what did she mean the obvious? Emma pulled herself out of her thoughts and finally asked "wha- what's the obvious?" The queen took another step closer making Emma feel safer in a weird way that she didn't know how to explain.

"That I love you too!" Regina said softly as she smiled at Emma in a loving evil type smirk. "No" Emma said softly taking a step back. The queen frowned when Emma backed away but quickly changed her expression. "Oh yes, just because me and Regina split body's doesn't mean we don't share the same love" The queen said knowing that she revealed Regina's secret love for Emma and smiled knowing she would never act on it so Emma would come crawling to the queen. Emma stared at the Queen in disbelief. What did she just say? Regina loves me? Emma's mind was racing

"Regina lo....loves me?" Emma said finally able to choke up words. "Of course she does but she would never act on it" the Queen said her smile back on her face. "Why not?" Emma said her voice stern wanting to know the reason. "Because Regina is not strong enough to let her story run its course but luckily I am. And when your finally done waiting for her to tell you. Just know i'll be here!" the Queen said before taking a few steps closer to Emma grabbing her red leather jacket and pulling her close. She went up to Emma's ear and whispered "That's when the real fun can begin." Emma felt chills down her spine as the Queen said those words, but in a good way. Emma felt the Queen pull away from her ear and looked at her in the eye her hands still clutching Emma's jacket. Emma almost leaned in until she heard someone wrap around the corner of the garage and saw the women. Just like that the queen was gone leaving behind a cloud of purple smoke.

"Emma?” said the other person said. Emma closed her eyes knowing that voice from anywhere. She turned around and saw her, Regina, standing there in confusion and shock at what she just witnessed. Emma looked at Regina with a guilty expression and said in a quiet voice “Hey Regina…”

“Was that the queen?” Regina blurted out. Emma stared at her terrified but couldn’t lie to her so she nodded her head slowly. Regina took a few steps closer to Emma giving her direct eye contact. Emma tilted her head down breaking the eye contact from Regina. Regina noticed how Emma’s face looked sad and guilty but didn’t really know why. She kept walking closer to Emma till they were only a few feet apart. “Emma you know you can tell me anything” Regina said putting her hand on Emma’s shoulder. Emma thought about what the queen said and argued to herself to tell Regina or not.

“Do u love me?” Emma asked wanting to know. Regina stared at her in shock. “WHAT?! Who told u that??” Regina asked not answering the question. “The queen said that u love me….well she said that she did,,,” Emma said remembering what just happened with the queen.

“The queen loves you?” Regina asked stepping back from Emma as a wave of shock washed over her. “And do u love her?” Regina asked knowing that Emma couldn’t because the queen was a villain and Emma would never love someone like that right? “WHAT? No of course not. She tried to hurt my parents I could never love someone that evil” Emma said shocked that Regina would even ask that. “Then why when i saw you guys u were close….to close” Regina said looking at Emma hoping to get the truth out of her. “I don’t know Gina!” Emma said loud not knowing what to do with the situation. “I don’t know what happened with the queen but I do know it didn’t mean anything because I don’t love her” Emma said trying to calm down. “Careful Emma” Regina said cautiously “I know you wont give into her but she can be very manipulative so just please be careful Emma” Regina said not knowing what the queen could do which scared her. “Dont worry ill be fine!” Emma said pulling Regina out of her thoughts.