Remember

With Emma's kiss and a streak of light something inside Regina clicked. She took a deep breath for air and opened her eyes to see a woman above her. Regina was confused about what was going on. Regina pushed Emma off slowly and looked into her beautiful green eyes. Emma looked at Regina confused she knew something was wrong but couldn't tell what.

"Gina?" Emma asked not knowing if she crossed a line or something. Regina looked at Emma wondering what she was talking about. "Who's Gina? Who are you? Where am I?" Regina asked these questions quick more about to poor out of her mouth. "You don't remember?" Emma asked, she was confused and sad at the same time. "Remember what?" Regina sat up on the hospital bed and looked at Emma trying to read her expressions but couldn't.

Emma took a breath more tears streaming down her face. As she looked at Regina her heart broke she saw someone that didn't remember her. Regina sat in silence waiting for an answer from Emma but when she didn't get one she got worried "Who are you?" Regina repeated. Emma looked up at Regina "Emma, Emma Swan" she gave a small smile trying to tell Regina everything was ok. Regina returned the smile "That's a beautiful name" Regina said not meaning to say it out loud. "Thank you!" Emma said and blushed.

"What's my name?" Regina asked she had so many questions but she forgot then all as soon as she saw Emma. She saw how worried she was and was intrigued by this Emma Swan. "Regina Mills" Emma replied she got up out of her chair about to leave the room. "I'm going to talk to the doctor I'll be right back" Emma said and walked out of the room.

Emma searched for Whale and finally found him in his office doing paperwork. Emma rushed in and Whale automatically looked up and saw how scared she was which made him worry. "Miss Swan? What's wrong?" Whale asked and quickly stood up and walked around his desk to Emma. "She doesn't remember!" Emma cried. "What do you mean she doesn't remember?" Whale asked and they both started walking out back to Regina's room.

"She just doesn't remember anything" Emma said and they walked into the room. Regina looked up and saw Emma and smiled she saw another man and assumed it was the doctor. Emma sat in the chair that she had before right next to Regina. Whale walked to the opposite side of the bed and check the board next to Regina. "Ok I'm going to take some blood tests and Emma you can stay here if you'd like or can go check on your son" Whale said. Regina's eyes widened a little bit when Whale said son. Regina's mind was racing with questions, she has a son? What don't I remember? Is Emma married? Regina's heart hurt at that last question.

"No I'm staying here with Regina. I'm sure Henry's fine" Emma said and smiled at Regina. Whale nodded and went to go get some things to take the blood test. Once Whale left for stuff Regina turned to Emma with a sad look "You have a son?" Was the first thing that came out of Regina's mouth. Emma smiled awkwardly and nodded her head. "So are you married or?" Regina didn't want to sound jealous but it came out that way. "No I'm not married…" Emma battled herself to tell Regina about the queen or not. She knew if she did that would probably draw Regina away but she didn't want to lie if she wanted trust "but I'm in a relationship" Emma said and watched Regina's face frown and she herself frowned too. "Oh" Regina didn't have any words after that. If Emma was in a relationship why was she here with Regina.

"He's your son too" Emma mumbled and Regina looked at her confused. "He's my son?" Regina was very confused. If her and Emma shared a son does that mean there in a relationship or at least we're. "Yeah your his adoptive mother and I'm his birth mother" Emma said knowing this sounded weird but it was all true. "So were we in a relationship or no?" Regina tried to sound like she didn't really mind but she was freaking out. "It's complicated" Emma said and honestly that was true and bow it didn't help that Regina didn't know who she was. Regina nodded and was about to say something but Emma cut her off "Do you remember anything?" Emma asked hoping she remembers something. Regina tried to think but couldn't she couldn't remember "No" she replied the Whale came back in the room.