Together!

Emma looked at the queen in the eye. To be honest, she didn't really understand her feelings towards the queen. The queen was so loving and sweet and was there for Emma. She comforted her and loved her more than anything. Then there were other times that the queen was evil and daring. When she was mean and trying to hurt everyone. Emma loved it she loved how sweet and evil she was at the same time. Emma smiled at the queen "Yes!"

"Yes?" The queen said not sure she if she heard Emma right. Emma laughed "Yes! I love you" Emma said and kissed the queen. She knew everyone would probably hate her and that she was giving into the darkness but she didn't care. She loved the queen and nothing would change that now. The Queen smiled into the class she knew she got Emma she won. She wrapped her arms around Emma's waist and pulled her closer. Emma put her hands around the Queens neck and kissed her passionately.

The Queen pulled away and put her forehead on Emma's. "I love you Emma" The queen said smiling, "I love you too my queen" Emma smiled back and kisses the queen again. When Emma said 'my queen' the queen felt a warmth in her heart. Like her heart was melting she loved knowing she was Emma's and that Emma was hers.

Emma kissed the queen dragging her tongue on the bottom of the queens lip for her to open. The queen opened and they moaned at each other's taste. Emma opened her eyes not realizing they were closed. She looked past the queen and saw them. Regina and Henry. They were looking for Emma and she could tell but she didn't pull away from the queen in fact she kissed her harder. The queen pushed Emma against a wall and kissed her harder and harder by the second. Emma moaned and closed her eyes as the queen kissed her neck. When Emma reopened them she saw Regina turn her direction and looked her directly in the eye.

Regina's jaw dropped open then she pulled Henry's face to hers so he doesn't see. "Mom what are you doing?" Henry asked trying to turn around but Regina didn't let him. "Ok I need you to look at me! We're going home right now" Regina said looking in Henry's eye not daring to look at Emma and the queen across the street. "What? Why?" Henry asked concerned but it was to late. Regina used her magic and poofed them home.

Emma watched the two disappear. She was feeling bad for what she did but then the queen came back and kissed her and all her worries went away. This kiss was more gentle and not hard at all. Emma wondered how such a bold and determined woman was so soft and just like a cute little puppy. The Queen pulled away and Emma grabbed and leaned on her arm again as they walked. Emma's kept thinking about Regina and how she saw her and the queen.

*Next Morning*

Emma woke up and this morning but this time she wasn't alone. Emma looked up and saw the queen sleeping looking like a full on teddy bear. Emma smiled and kissed the queens jawline then sucked on her neck. The queen moaned and Emma lightly laughed and sucked the Queens neck harder making a hickey. The queen moaned again then opened an eye to look at Emma. The queen lifted Emma's head and kissed her softly.

"Morning my queen!" Emma said smiling and kissing back. The queens hearts beat faster at Emma calling her that. "Morning Swan" the queen said smiling back at Emma. "Ok I'm getting up" Emma said and stood up the sheet falling off her. The looked at Emma up and down and bit her lip. Emma turned around and saw the queen examining her body. Emma looked at the queen bite her lip and needed her.

"what are you looking at my queen" Emma asked seductively.The queen smirked and took the sheet off her body now just laying there. Emma felt her heart jump at the queens beautiful body. "What are you looking at now Ms.Swan?" The queen asked watching Emma's eyes look over her. Emma walked back to the bed and kissed the queen laying back down. "Your beautiful body!" Emma said and went down to kiss the queens  neck. The queen moaned and Emma loved the sound so she bit harder so get the queen to moan louder.

After an hour or two they were both done pleasuring each other and decided to get up and dressed. The queen went into a bid Black dress her hair in a long ponytail. Emma put on a white tank top with blue jean pants. She grabbed her boots and her red leather jacket and put them on. Once they were all dressed they decided to take a walk outside. They didn't care who saw them together not anymore.

They walked through the town for what felt like hours. "Em I have stuff I have to do today so I have to go" the queen said once they got near her destination. "Go where?" Emma asked not wanting to queen to leave. "I have just some business to take care of" the queen said stopping where they were. "Evil business?" Emma asked knowing that was probably it. "Well no just someone that did me wrong so I need to take something back, you can come with" the queen said trying to get Emma to go with her. The queen wanted Emma dark with her and she was just taking it slow.

"Ok I'll go" Emma said she wondered what evil was like. Of course Emma wasn't going to do anything evil but she wanted to know how the Evil Queen really was. "You will?" the queen didn't even believe Emma. "Yes I want to know what you do! You know I never really got to see the Evil Queen in action also your evil side is my favorite part about you!" Emma said and kissed the queen. She knew she was now in to deep if she's admitting she loves the darkness.

"Really? You love darkness?" the queen asked shocked it was this easy to turn Emma dark. "I love your darkness!" Emma said happily as if she was a 5 year old. "If your coming you need to dress the part" the queen flicked her wrist and changed Emma's outfit. Emma was now wearing a black leather suit type jacket and her hair put in a braided bun. Her hair was now white and and makeup done perfectly.

"Perfect!" The queen said looking at Emma up and down. Emma smiled at her outfit and back at the queen then kissed her passionately. The queen kissed back and then pulled away slowly. "Shall we?" The queen put out her arm slightly for Emma to hooked her arm to hers. Emma gladly hooked her arm with the queens and they walked. The ended up in front of Zelena's house.

"Your sister? What did she take?" Emma asked looking at the house confused. "Just something that I need back...your gonna help me get it back" The queen continued walking towards the house. What Emma didn't know was that this was a plan to get Emma to go dark. Zelena was gonna pretend about to kill the queen and Emma is suppose to save her by killing Zelena. Not that she was really gonna kill Zelena the queen wouldn't let that no matter how bad she wanted Emma dark she just needed to know Emma had the motivation.

They walked into the house slamming the door behind them. "Sis where are you?" the queen marched to the dining room and saw Zelena there with baby Robin. "Hey sis! What do you need?" Zelena asked knowing what was about to happen. "You know what I need! You took something from me and I want it back!" The queen snapped. "Oh I'm so scared" Zelena laughed then looked behind the queen. "Emma?! Is that really you! Well haven't you changed" Zelena looked at Emma's outfit and smirked

"Don't look at her like that!" The queen yelled eyeing Zelena. Zelena turned her gaze back to the queen "I didn't take anything" she said with a stern tone. "Don't play this game you won't win" the queen formed a fireball in her hand ready to fight. "Must we do this?" Zelena asked annoyed. "At last we must" the queen smiled and threw the fireball at Zelena.

Zelena dodged the fireball and threw one back at the queen. The queen dodged it too and when she did Zelena through her to the wall. Zelena started to approach her fast about to put her hand in the queen's chest to take out her heart. Emma acted fast and grabbed a knife and held it to Zelena's throat as Zelena stood back up carefully. Emma pushed her against the wall with the knife still at her neck "don't touch her" she said. The Queen stood up and watched Emma turn evil right in front of her and smiled.

The queen went and grabbed something random so Emma wouldn't know this was all a plan. "Ok I have what I want let's go Emma" the queen said looking at Emma to see if she would go completely dark and kill Zelena or go with the queen and they'd have to take the long way to turn Emma dark. Emma kept the knife to Zelena's neck all she wanted to do was kill Zelena for trying to kill her queen. Emma had to make the decision right now protect her queen and go dark or let Zelena go.

A/N: I dont k ow how I feel about this part but tell me what you think!