Explain

Emma backed away from Zelena and went with the queen. Once they got out of the house Emma started asking herself a lot of questions. Did I really just go dark? Did I actually almost kill Zelena? Am I really doing all this for the queen? Emma shook of the thoughts and her and the queen went home. Once they walked through the door someone was already there. Regina.

"Your gonna explain what this is! Both of you!" Regina said with a stern voice. Emma and the queen sat at the table together with Regina across from them. From her face you could tell she was not amused. "So what is this? Are you two dating? You know this is wrong?" Regina had a lot more questions but decided to let them answer a few at a time.

Emma looked at the queen she didn't exactly know what this was. "First of all we are dating and second of all it's not wrong it's definitely all right!" The queen said and smirked at Regina. Emma just blushed at the queen saying they were dating. Regina sighed "What about Henry? Your family? Friends? You'll go dark Emma!" Regina was getting upset really fast. "You don't know that I'll go dark! And for everyone else I don't know" Emma said knowing the first part was a lie.

The queen smiled brightly at Regina. Regina looked at the queen and she knew something was up. The Regina realized what the queen was doing she scoffed. "Emma don't you realize what she's doing? She's turning you dark so you'll be with her!" Regina said turning her whole attention to Emma. "Maybe she is but at least she's not denying her feelings and actually wants me!" Emma snapped and took the queen's hand under the table. "I'm not denying feeling's Emma! Like I said before I'm with Robin!" Regina was getting frustrated. "I know your with Robin! Listen I know your happy with him but it still hurts to know that your with him and not me. Yesterday when you said you didn't love me and you loved Robin I ran out to the docks because that hurt! It felt like my heart was being ripped from my chest and you were slowly crushing it!" Emma started to cry and the Queen pulled her close putting her arm around Emma. She kissed Emma's head and looked back at Regina. Regina was furious and you could tell so she smirked at Regina happily knowing that Regina loves Emma no matter how much she denied it.

"Once I left to the docks the queen came and comforted me. I looked her in the eyes and I saw something I haven't before. I saw home" Emma said and smiled at the queen. Regina felt her insides start to hurt, her heart felt like it was slightly breaking. Regina felt tears start to form in her eyes she couldn't believe Emma would go with the queen. Deep down even though Regina denied it she knew that she did love Emma but she just couldn't admit it. "Your already going dark!" Regina spit ignoring her feelings. "I am not!" Emma said looking back at Regina. "Yes you are! I know darkness and you have it!" Regina got up out of her seat "you better hope your son and parents agree with you being with that monster" Regina went to the door and walked out not shutting it behind her.

"She's not a monster!!!" Emma yelled and slammed the front door hard. She fell to the ground crying. "Emma?!" The queen went next to Emma and held onto her. Emma dropped in the Queen's arms. Why was Regina denying her feelings? Why couldn't she just admit she likes me? Why is she with Robin? questions piled in Emma's head. Emma looked at the queen and kissed her she forgot about Regina completely. The queen wanted her and she wanted the queen.

"Back with Regina*

Regina marched into her house annoyed. Henry and Robin were in the living room watching a movie. They both looked at Regina when she busted in. "Mom you ok?" Henry asked worried. "Yes I'm fine! But Robin I need to talk to you" Regian said turning to Robin who was right next to Henry on the couch. "Oh ok" Robin got up and him and Regina went to the kitchen.

"What is it?" Robin asked concerned by Regina's face. "It's Emma she and the queen are a...item" Regina said her heart hurting just by saying that. "What?! How?! When?!" Robin was shocked when Regina said that. "I don't know! I'm just worried about her she's my best friend and I don't want her to get hurt. Definitely not by the queen I just can't let that happen." Regina said now worrying at what could happen if the stay together. Robin lifted an eyebrow "your really worried about her?" He knew this was going to happen. "Of course I am she's my friend" Regina was now confused by what Robin was getting at.

"Is that all? Your just friends?" Robin knew that Emma loved Regina but he couldn't figure out if Regina loved her too. "What?! Of course we're just friends!" Regina knew deep down she was lying she wanted to be with Emma but she just wasn't ready to open up to those feelings. "Regina I see the way she looks at you. Her eyes are full of love when she sees you. But the real question is do you love her?" Robin asked understanding. If Regina did love Emma he would not stand in the way. He loved Regina yes but he wasn't going to keep her in a relationship she didn't want to be in.

Regina looked into Robin's eyes she didn't know if she should lie and say no or just tell the truth. She couldn't even bring herself to admit she loved Emma so how would she tell Robin. Regina sighed "Now is not the time for this conversation" Regina said looking away from Robins eyes. Robin nodded and hugged Regina. She hugged back tight and Robin kissed the top of her head. He knew she loved Emma just could bring herself to say it so for now he would stay with Regina until she could admit it.

"I have to go figure out the queens plan. I'll be back later" Regina pulled out of the hug and kissed Robin's cheek. "Ok bye babe" Robin said and went back to the living room to finish the movie with Henry.

Regina rushed to her vault she didn't know what to do. She sat in her vault crying she knew she did this herself. She's always pushed Emma somewhat away but this time she pushed her to far and right into the queens arms. Regina just kept crying telling herself it was all her fault. Emma moved on to the queen and now she's going to go evil because Regina couldn't admit her feelings. In that moment while Regina was crying she realized she was finally ready to admit something. She's in love with Emma Swan.

"Gina?!" She heard Emma say and looked up at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma got up and went to the docks without the queen. She needed to clear her mind and even though the queen helped her with that she needed to be alone at the moment. She walked up and down the dock she couldn't stop thinking about what to do. The more she thought about what Regina said the more upset she got. She felt rage come over her and she couldn't control it. All she wanted to do in that moment was scream and break something. She was so mad that Regina would say something like that. She thought that Regina would understand after all the queen was her. Emma had enough she walked out the dock and went to the place she knew Regina would be. Her vault.

Emma marched in and stomped down the stairs and once she got to the final step she saw Regina on the floor. Emma observed the woman on the floor before she realized she was crying. Emma took a step closer she was still pissed at Regina but she hated seeing her cry.

"Gina?!" Emma asked and watched Regina look up at her with tears streaming down her face.

"Emma?" Regina didn't expect to see Emma there at all but she wasn't sad she was furious. Regina looks at Emma she saw the fury in her eyes the rage in her was about to come out. Regina stood up and looked at Emma she knew she had to tell Emma how she felt but she couldn't.

"Are you ok? Why were you crying?" Emma asked and moved forward to where Regina was. "It's nothing Emma* Regina said not ready to admit her feelings. "It's obviously something Regina you were crying" Emma crossed her arms with sass. "Emma I'm fine ok?" Regina did not need this right now. '"Why are you being so stubborn? Why won't you just let me in?" Emma wanted to help Regina but she couldn't if Regina kept her walls up.

"Emma just leave it alone! Why are you here?" Regina was annoyed at how determined Emma always was but she also loved it. "Honestly Regina i don't know why I'm here" Emma shrugged she honestly didn't know what she was gonna do when she got here. "Then go Ms.Swan" Regina turned around to go back to a random book she saw.

"Seriously?! Ms.Swan? We're back to that?" Emma was now upset and annoyed. "Yes it appears we are" Regina said not looking up from her book. The only way to get Emma to go is to be a bitch so that's what she'll do until she's ready to tell Emma about her feelings. "Whatever I'm leaving" Emma marched out of the Vault even more mad than before.

She blasted magic at a tree causing it to fall over. Emma rolled her eyes and sat on the tree log. She needed to find out why Regina was crying then just turned into a complete bitch like the first time we met. Emma gave up and went back home to the queen to sleep she had enough thinking for one day.

A/N: I actually don't have anything to say at the end of this one!

Vote & Comment what you thought!