Tolerance?

~~~~~1 week later~~~~~

Emma and Regina haven't seen each other since that night at the vault. Emma waited to bump into her at Granny's or for her to come get the paperwork at the sheriff station but it never happened. Emma was upset, sad and worried at first because she missed seeing Regina but then she was mad and upset that Regina would just ignore her. Regina would ignore Emma's calls and texts at one point Emma went to her house but she didn't answer the door. Robin answered it and said Regina didn't want to see Emma. That's when she got mad and frustrated she just wanted to see Regina and she just pushed Emma away. Of course her stupid boyfriend was there always with her and staying with her. Emma hated that guy no matter how sweet and Charming he was.

Emma and the queen had an open relationship now. Everyone in the town knew about it even Emma's parents. Her parents were shocked and couldn't believe it at first but they wanted Emma to be happy so if the queen was who made her happy they weren't going to stand in the way. Most people understood and didn't mind it probably because they didn't know Emma was slowly turning evil but then there were other people who gave Emma dirty looks. There were quite a few people that did not approve of Emma and the queen and showed it but Emma didn't mind and neither did the queen.

Henry was a complete different story. There were times when he would come over and bond with Emma and the queen like they were a family. Then there were times when he would try to get Emma and Regina together which always failed because they are both pissed at each other. Henry was still plotting a plan on how to get his mom's together but it was tricky.

He had to get his mom's to at least be able to be in the same room. He already had a way for that to happen but he was going to wait to see if they could work it out on their own. He knew they were both on to him so he had to act like nothing was wrong but he knew his mom's knew something was up.

Henry and Archie continued to make the plan on how to get his mom's together. He was lucky that Archie agreed on helping him otherwise he probably would have done something stupid and got hurt.

Henry decided to put the first part of his plan in action to get his mom's to talk. He texted both of them and told them to meet him at Granny's for lunch. He planned on forcing them to at least have lunch with him together. Like they use too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma felt her phone vibrate and saw it was a message from Henry.

Henry: Meet me at Granny's for lunch. We NEED to talk!

Emma wondered what they needed to talk about and got a bit worried that there was like a new villain in town or something.

Emma: Ok kid omw.

Emma got up out of her chair in the sheriff station and grabbed her keys. She walked out of the sheriff station and locked it behind her. She hopped into her yellow bug and went to Granny's. She walked through the door and saw Henry with Regina. Henry waved her over and Regina looked up at her face turning pale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regina was sitting in her office working on all the paperwork. She felt like she was drowning in all of it and needed a break. She heard her phone start to ring and answered with a smile seeing who called.

Hello?

Hi Mom can you meet me at Granny's for lunch?

Of course I can are you already there?

Yeah

Ok I'll be there in 10

Regina hung up and got up out of her desk. She's glad Henry called so she could get away from all the paperwork. She told her assistant, Tink, that she was going to lunch and won't be back till later. Tink nodded and Regian left to Granny's. She got into her car and drove to Granny's.

She walked in and saw Henry sitting at a corner table. She walked over with a smile on her face. "Hey!" Regina said and sat down across from Henry. "Hey Mom!" Henry smiled brightly.

They talked for a while until Regian noticed that Henry kept looking at the door. She watched her son get a big smile on his face and was waving someone over. Regina turned around and saw the blonde she had been avoiding for a lot of reasons. Regina's face paled and she looked back at Henry.

Henry patted the seat next to him and Emma sat not looking at Regina once.

Henry started the conversation knowing it was not going to be easy to get his mom's to forgive each other let alone date. "I know there's no easy way to start this conversation but I've noticed that you guys have drifted apart farther than before" Henry said causing Emma and Regina to lock eyes. They quickly looked away but Henry noticed something was there and gave a slight smile.

Henry knew neither of them were going to say anything so he just sighed and continued. "I don't need you guys to like each other or something but I at least need you guys to be able to be in the same room as each other. I miss hanging out with you guys. My mom's" Henry said hoping this would work as much as he did want that it was all part of his plan.

Emma looked up at Regina and they both gave a sad smile that they made their son feel this way. "Ok kid! We can do that!" Emma said and kissed Henry on the top of his head. He smiled and saw Regina smiling at him. "Yeah I think we can" Regina said happy.

They all ate lunch and talked about what they did the past week. Emma cringed when Regina would say what she did with Robin or even if she just said his name. Regina knew Emma was so she talked about other things she did without saying his name and she saw Emma's face turn back to a slight smile. Regina kept talking but kept admiring Emma she tried to look away but couldn't. Emma caught her staring and gave Regina a smirk. Regina blushed but covered her face so Emma couldn't tell.

Emma started to talk about what she did during the week and mentioned the queen's name. Regina started to cringe like Emma did before but tried not to make it noticeable. Emma looked at Regina after she said the queen and saw she was cringing like Emma was before. Emma wondered why she was cringing she assumed it was because Emma was technically talking about Regina but when Emma said the queen again Regina got more uncomfortable. Emma watched the brunette get uncomfortable and smirked she kepting saying the queen to see what would happen. Regina called Ruby over and asked for a water. Ruby nodded and brought back a water. Emma took note on how Regina was acting. She still need to talk to Regina and asked my she was crying that night at the vault but she decided not to push yet. At least not until they were on a better level.

Once they all finished lunch they walked out of Granny and took a walk around town. Emma held one of Henry's hands and Regina held the other making Henry in the middle of them. Henry said he had to go for a session with Archie and left Emma and Regina. It was awkward at first but eventually they got into a conversation and just talked. Once they remembered they had jobs and had to get back to them they said goodbye and went back to work.

Emma was glad that her and Regina were ok and then started to feel guilty. She was with the queen and was happy with her. She sighed and just continued work. Once work was finally over she got in her car and went back to her house.

Emma parked outside and got out of the car. She unlocked the door and opened it. She heard a sound coming from her bedroom so she shut the door behind her and ran upstairs. Emma opened her bedroom door and saw the queen crying on her bed. Emma ran over to the queen. She saw that the Queen's makeup was all washed off by her crying and she was wearing sweatpants with a baggy shirt. Emma never saw the queen in such clothing she's never even seen Regina in such clothing.

"My queen what's wrong?" Emma asked sitting down in front of the queen. She wiped the queen's tears away so she could attempt and speak.

"It was Regina...she called and started calling me a monster and terrible things" the queen started to cry harder. Emma grabbed the queen and pulled her into an embrace. She was going to make sure the queen was ok then ok 'talk' to Regina. Little did Emma know was that the queen was lying and just wanted Regina out of the picture.

A/N: Here's a part of mostly Emma and Regina I haven't really done one so here it is.

Thanks for 600 reads considering this is my first fanfic I appreciate it!

Vote & Commet if you'd like