Starting Over

The next morning Regina opened her eyes and looked around. When she saw her own room all the activities from the night before came flooding back. She looked down and saw Emma laying on her arms. Regina smiled wide and admired the beautiful woman laying in her arms. She traced the woman's figure feeling every curve. Regina's  fingers made there way up to Emma's face. She gently caressed her cheek trying not to wake her up. Regina soon stopped and closed her eyes for a moment not wanting to get up. Regina felt kissing on her neck and automatically knew Emma was awake.

"Morning my love" Emma said still cuddled up on Regina's arm. She didn't want to move out of Regina's warm touch. "Morning Dear" Regina said happily and kissed Emma's soft delicate lips. Regina was about to get up until Emma wrapped her arms around Regina and pulled her closer. Regina smiled "Em we have work" Regina whispered. Emma shook her head and sat on top Regina. "No no no. No work today you stay here" Emma said and smiled. Regina chuckled at how childish Emma was being. She always loved how playful she could be. "Ok fine no work" Regina said with a big smile. Emma smiled wider and went down to kiss Regina.

Regina kissed back slowly cupping Emma's cheek. Emma smiled and laid down on top of Regina so she couldn't move. Emma rested her head on Regina's chest and slowly drifted off back to sleep. Regina smiled and wrapped her arms around Emma and also fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mal was sitting at the dining room table while the queen was pacing in front of her. Mal watched the queen pace back and forth and she started getting dizzy "My love you need to relax we will get revenge on Regina and Emma but you need to take a breath." The queen sighed and sat down next Mal thinking. The queens eyes widened as she came up with a plan in her mind and smirked. "Something tells me you came up with a plan" Mal said seeing the queen smirking.

The queen poofed her and Mal to her vault looking for a certain item. Mal sat on top of a chest watching the queen look around the vault "What are you looking for dear?" Mal asked wondering what the queen was doing. The queen opened a box and smiled wide seeing what she was looking for. She took out the item and turned back to Mal. She unrolled the scroll in her hand and looked up at Mal "The only thing that can tear people apart" she read the scroll and smiled wide. "I'm casting the dark curse again and this time it's going to be savoir proof"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regina was finally able to slip out from under Emma and got dressed. She put on a dark purple blouse and a black pencil skirt that hugged her curves. She straightened her hair and started her makeup. She stood looking in the mirror of the bathroom adding mascara when she heard someone stop and was standing in the bathroom doorway.

Regina turned and saw Emma standing in the doorway with the blanket wrapped around her. Emma yawned and Regina laughed "If your tired just go back to sleep" Regina said putting on more mascara. Emma shook her head, "I can't sleep without my teddy bear..." she pouted at Regina. "And she decided to trick me and leave me with a pillow instead of her" Emma said in a child's voice.

Regina laughed and shook her head "Well I told you we have work" Regina said and applied some more makeup. Emma made a day face and went back to the room to change back into her clothes. Once she was dresses she went back to wear Regina was in the bathroom and saw she was done and just smiled "you know you look better without all that makeup on your face right?" Emma said sweetly. Regina blushed and kissed Emma's cheek "I know I do but you on the other hand should try it sometime" Regina said with a smirk then walked out of the bathroom. "Hey! Rude!" Emma said causing Regina to laugh as she walked downstairs.

Emma rolled her eyes but Regina downstairs to the kitchen. "Well Miss Swan it appears you made us sleep in so late that it's already lunch time" Regina said and walked over to the side table in front of the door. She grabbed her purse and keys and opened the front door "Come on we're going to Grannys. I'm craving a salad and I'm sure you want your usual grilled cheese" Regina said wanting to leave already. Emma walked out the door "you know I don't think I've ever seen you eat a burger or grilled cheese" Emma said and they walked to Regina's black Benz. "That's because I'd like to live after 60" Regina said and got in her car. Emma got in the passenger side. "Just because all I order at Granny's is the grilled cheese doesn't mean I won't live as long as you" Emma said putting on her seatbelt. Regina rolled her eyes "Whatever you say" she said and drove her and Emma to Granny's.