Green Shoes Monster

Her dream as college student with wonderful university life is crushing in less than a month after officially entering MingDe University by that unknown arrogant bastard who also the owner hideous that green leather shoes.

'F4? What's that? Is it something poison name or some mafia secret nickname?'

Who's care how handsome they looks when their attitude is ugliest? Handsome, tall, rich and arrogant; such typical jerk to be exact.

The leader, the Green Shoes Monster, Daoming Si is irritating her the most. After unlucky second encounter, that guy really hard to kick off from her life. The real mess is begin when he always sticking his nose in her peaceful life. He is overbearing, dominant, obsessive, short tempered, everytime about him creeping her annoyingly but he is also supportive, protective, loyal, passionate and persistent.

She got confused with his manners, sometimes he is jerk and sometimes he is gentleman. His unnecessary jealousy is killing her everytime. He makes her mind and heart chaos with his appearance in her life.

"I like you. Even i'm suprised how much i like you. No matter where i go, you're the only person that i see. I know i'm annoying. If you want to run away, i'll chase after you. If you run to Mars, i'll go there too."

He said it loud and clear, she can see his sincerity. After what he done for her, that's makes sense he want something from her. She almost give it at that time but she is confused and stupid. She was hesitated.

Her life turning to adventurous journey when she is allowing herself to be in love with him. Love him were full consequences that she need facing. She almost give up but her heart didn't allow it and makes her falling deeper into him. He is persistent making her fighting all the odds just because their love.

How the guy that annoyed her the most turned to someone makes her standing bravely against the all obstruction just to make sure they're finally together?

"Shancai...i'm home...my Cai, where are you?" her husband voice pulling her from reminiscing session. She put back the green leather shoes into the rack.

"I'm here...!" She is running to the living room to welcoming her husband who just back from HongKong for 4 days conference.

Seeing his wife running to him make he open his arms widely. She is diving in his arms makes his heart swelling with her loves. Her loves that makes what he is today.

"Miss you, my honey...next time you need following me ok? I almost dying missing you there..." he is mumbling on top of her head.

"Welcome home my love corner, DaomingSi.." she is sneakily loosening his tie and unbuttoned his shirt before giving feather kiss at his neck makes him grunting deeply before spooning her body bring her to their bedroom upstairs.

"You are the one push that button, Mdm Shancai...be ready for the consequences. You got much debt to pay me. Let camping on the bed naked for 4 days onward." He is whispering huskily while stolen the kisses makes her giggling ticklish.

Once a monster always a monster.