Hundredth Hugs

She was grateful at him, trying his best entering her world. The Daoming heir who always living in the vast mansion with butler at his side since birth, now renting the small space maybe too small to compare his store room at his mansion, just to be at her side.

That guy is unpredictable, his love too great and sometimes she feel undeserved it. She is aware, clearly understand how impossible they are. She want the future with him but she can't be optimistic at all about it.

But his persistent makes her looking forward their future together, he makes the impossible to possible. He give her confidence to keep their love and makes her falling deeper with him. He is her strength pillar to resistant and fighting the difficulty which majorly coming from his mother.

He is torn between his mother and her. She even consider to give up on him because she feel like broke their family but he don't want let her go. He even declared that he willingly not to be a Daoming than losing her. That overwhelming her with his loves, making her contented.

This guy and his greatest loves.

Now they're only separating by wall, he at the other side already making her fluttering with his presence. She got urged to running to him but she don't want give him bad impression as easy girl. She is restless on her own comfortable bed which usually can easily making her drowsy in no time but here she is whimpering frustrated.

Since her attempt to sleep is miserable failed, she decided to taking some fresh air hoping it's can helping her sudden insomnia. Walking out from her door, inhaling the fresh air deeply while staring at the sky.

There's the feeling someone staring at her, she is turning to her side and seeing him looking at her with small smile on his face. That's the man who causing her insomnia, the man can stirred her desire to throw herself to him at the middle of night, the man that her loved.

"What are doing at outside?"

"I come out for some air."

"Me too. Well, i'll going to inside then."

"Shancai...Can you give me a hug before you go?"

"Just one time."

"You are so petty. Can't it be twice?"

"If i don't set the limit, you will keep hugging me.."

"Come here."

She is walking slowly to him who waiting for her. This impatient man cannot wait any moment before pulling her immediately into his arms. She snuggling on his chest, beating repeatedly for her.

His heartbeat only for her, her pride swelling hard to take that as exclusively as hers only.

"You already got it."

She is playing hard.

"Five more times..."

She is gladly give that.

Once she is in his warm embrace, its hard to let it go but they're at outside, standing and sticking like glue to each other.

"Daomingsi..."

"Nah-uh...a bit more..."

"Let's go to inside my house, it's weird standing while hugging here..." her voice so low while inviting him to her house. He quickly lossening his embrace just to take a look on her face, he is stunned with that invitation.

"I means...if only you want it. I still can hugging you inside but if you don't want...."

"Let's go!" He suddenly spooning her in bride style and moving to get inside her house.

"Daoming Si!!! I can't walk by myself!!" she is gritting her teeth to control her voice from erupting and will waking up all this packed neighbourhood.

"Nah...i'm not believing you, you will change your mind suddenly while walking up to your door..So, i need act faster because this chance which i cannot lose it! My girlfriend, Dong Shancai the weed inviting me to her house for hugging me all night long!!! How that's not sound so tempting?!" he is nonchalantly talking while closing the door, waiting for her do the locking things and bring her to her room.

He still cannot let her go from his arms, staring at her deeply making her blushing hard.

"Daoming Si....put me down!" her body shivering under his stares when he is being so close. His scents now hugging her space to instantly.

"I'm not ready to let you go from me, sweetie...how you looks so adorable like this, hmm??" he said with his deep voice made her heart cannot stop beating crazily. She can't barely staring back him, snuggling into his crook of neck, hiding her reddened face. He is chuckling softly as putting her on bed.

She is laying on her bed while looking at him who still standing at the side.

"Come here..." she is offering her hand toward him and he is smiling widely accepting it as he taking his position beside her empty space.

They're laying at side by side, looking at each other silently. It's not their first time sleeping together but the feeling this time absolutely different. There's still a gap between them before she taking initiative to close that gap, moving closer to him into his chest. She can feel him freezing with her sudden intimacy moves.

"I will give you hundredth hugs tonight..." she is mumbling on his chest, he is wrapping his arms tightly around her petite body, his lips resting on her top of head.

"Hmm..i love it!! I will live thousand years just for this, Shancai..Goodnight, my love..."

After a while she can heard the gentle breath of him, he is sleeping already. This guy barely can sleep in his own unit that he rent beside her, she know it well. Listening his breath like this making her glad, at least she can help him getting good rest after relentlessly sacrificed his lavish lifestyles just for her.

"Goodnight, Daoming Si...I love you..." she is peeking his calm sleeping face and pecking on his lips.

She absolutely can't sleep tonight but for him, she will sacrifice too.