Hot and Cold

Daoming Si

The name who making her world upside down, turning her life into trouble with unnecessary adventure that she never imagined before. The guy who can makes she felt confused with herself. She is lost with her own feeling because of him.

This guy can infuriating her with numerous way but she can get his out from her mind. Its so annoying!

She shouldn't confront him from the start! Just let him go, never demanding a sorry or compensation for her broken phone or even dare fighting him back when he pushed Lizhen last time. She should stay away from his gravity. She was regretted it so much.

He got his eyes on her because of her own fault. He trying bully her and fighting her back because her own guts. She kinda hate her audacious self mostly giving her more trouble but nothing can do when its also the way satisfied herself. She is tough cookie, righteous, virtuous person. Hardly to ignore the wrongdoing in her gravity without opposing it.
Ignoring or closing her eyes to any immorality, disturbing event is not her style and sometimes she just being too nosy to others person affairs like mother hen.

When its happen to her own self, she just can't simply stand still even her enemy is that wealthy-snobby-domineering-childish heir who hardly to fight with normally way. This guy audacity irking her coolness and waking her fighting spirit.

The day she decided to counter attack that guy with impossible-possible flying kick at the courtyard in the middle of MingDe enough making her felt accomplished and well pleased. She finally said it on his face with her delicate feet that she is not easy to bully and he just making wrong choice to pick on her.

She thought that she was clearly said it but that guy is so weird taking it as something else and its ridiculous how he can conclude that from her violent gestures.

"If you listen to me, i'll let you be my girlfriend. No matter where i go, you can be with me within one meter radius. When i eat, you can sit with me. Even better, you can find me anytime you want and be with me immediately. I can take you to and from school once a week. I can give you good snacks at school. I can help you with homework if you need it. We can go to best restaurant in Shanghai on your birthday. When we play game, i'll let you beat me. We'll take a trip overseas once a year. Of course, i can get you a new phone to replace the broken one. You must be really happy now."

How come he can proposing her with that whole ideas still a mystery. She is speechless, staring at him like looking at alien talking to her. After kidnapping her and doing the force unnecessary makeover, now she need listening to his bullshit?

'What's wrong with his pineapple head? Is he consumed too much hair spray making his brain suddenly working absurdly like that?'

His cocky smirk, that arrogant tone making her blood creeping up to head. Which part of her action that he took as her got interested with him? Her eyes stings due to too much glaring at him, her nostrils flares everytime facing him and her face almost distorted with annoyed when think about him. She never even hinting anything which can makes him misunderstood her actual feeling toward him. She is not fond of him or even trying get his attention like others said!

It's infuriating her the most. How people accused her trying to get his attention!

She is not! Not at the moment or on the future! He is not her type! Not even close!

"I will not simply date narcissist like you!"

She is throwing the heels directly to him out of consideration because he already getting her nerves. Is she too shabby on his eyes who need his charity or he just wanted makes her as his slave under that 'girlfriend' tag. Nah, she not even stirring by it!