19

A/N: Hi guys! So this is the last chapter of the story :(( I want to thank you for all of your sweet comments. They really pushed me into updating and I thank you for that. There will be no sequel sorryz :)) I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Much love and stay young!!!

Dedicated to @camrina for making the AMAZING trailer! It's sexy I love it thank you xo

Chapter nineteen

I've only been on an airplane twice in my life. The first time was coming to Australia and the second leaving. I wasn't too fond of the idea of air travel. Sure, birds do it on a daily basis but even birds get shot down and just that thought scared me. How do birds do it? They are so strong and fearless. They are unstoppable.

I wish I was like a bird. If I were a bird, I would be able to fly anywhere in the world my heart desired. I've never seen the world with the exception of Massachusettes and Australia. However, I guess that was changing. In a way, I suppose Luke and I are birds. We're flying out to see a different part of the world together in search of a new start. But like I said, even birds get shot down.

There was a part of me that hated the idea of running away. Every therepist I've ever seen has told me never to run away from your problems, and that's exactly what Luke and I are doing. On the other hand, I'm super excited to be running away with the only person I love. That thought, loving Luke, is what's keeping me sane. Loving Luke is keeping me from going back to the asylum so I can "get better", though that is impossible as of right now seeing as the plane has taken off.

I don't know where this plane is going, but I know it will be extraordinary. Anywhere would be extraordinary as long as I'm with Luke. Home is where he is.

The plane looked exactly like the one I was on coming to Australia. The seats were a deep grey color and they were placed in six rows, three on each side of the aisle. I sat in the window seat with Luke next to me and a sleeping man beside Luke. Soft snores escaped his lips and drool dripped down his chin landing in a small puddle on his shirt. Luke seemed oblivious to the man next to him and his mind seemed to be pondering on some other thought. We hadn't talked much during the flight.

"What're you thinkin about?" I whispered to Luke, making sure not to wake the sleeping man.

Luke however didn't care that he was sleeping and continued on with his normal voice. He shrugged. "Everything."

"Everything is a very large thing to think about."

"I love you," he told me. "I love your hair and your eyes and I love your accent and your attitude. I love how you don't care what people think about you. I love that when we met, you were never afraid of me. I love your confidence and the way you hold onto the idea of Peter Pan like you depend on him. I love how there are voices in your head, even if I hate them, I'm glad they're there because without them we would have never met. I love how you know who Kurt Cobain is. I love how your eyes light up when you see something you like. I love your laugh and how you make me laugh and smile. Alaska, I love you."

I was speechless. That came out of nowhere, but I'm glad he said it. He cleared his throat and looked out the window that was next to me.

"I love you too, Luke." I told him. "I love you so much."

"You sure?"

"If I didn't love you, would I be running away with you?"

A smile came across Luke's face and he leaned in to kiss my lips. It felt like so long since his lips were on mine. His lips were chapped and the metal of his lip ring sent chills down my spine. Luke's touch was like a drug and fuck, was I addicted. He slid his tongue along my bottom lip and I pulled away.