Chapter 2

Sonic p.o.v.
I was carrying Elise and take her somewhere safe. "Um...why are you helping me?" She asked me "No special reason" I replied back. Robots appeared right in front of us "Sonic!" I put Elise down and destroy the robots.  Once I defeat the robots I heard Elise scream I turned around and saw her get capture by doctor Eggman. "I'm afraid our little game ends now" said Eggman. "Sonic, take this" Elise throw me a blue Chaos Emerald. I caught and I shout to her "I've got it! And don't worry, I'll rescue you!" "I know!" She said but her eyes look worry about something? "It's only a matter of time before it's mine. Until then you can hold on to it for me!" Eggman told me. I saw Eggman taking Elise away in a ship. I started to followed the ship hopefully get Elise back.

Silver p.o.v.
I followed one of the Iblis Triggers. I started to run after him but someone hug me saying "Now I've got you, Sonic!" It was a pink hedgehog girl "Hey!" She would let me go "It's about time I finally caught you again!" She then looks at me back away and said "Hey! You're not Sonic!" She hit me behind my back and I almost fell over the building "Um...I'm sorry!" She apologize but I spoke to her "ah, I'm..." Then I notice that Iblis Triggers is gone. "Hey, where'd he go?" I look around but I didn't see him "He must have run off!" She notice that I was looking for someone "I'm sorry... Did you miss someone because of me?" She told me I look at her. "It's okay. I'm sure the guy I'm looking for is still on the Island. I'm sure I can still find him" I told her. She grab my hands "Well then, I'll help you!" She said to me "What?" "Two heads are better than one when looking for someone!" I try to talk to her "Hey, just wait a second!" "What's your name?" She told me. I give up on trying to talk to her so I'll just give her my name "...Silver" "That's a nice name. I'm Amy Rose, it's nice to meet you!" She then ran off while dragging me "Ah...Hey, wait!" This was going to be a long night.

Shadow p.o.v.
I was on a mission that G.U.N send me to do. I was skating my way over to the location robots were trying to fire at me but I dodge it, defeat some robot and made over the wall. And hide for a bit my communicator rings and I answered it. "Transmission from HQ. There's an SOS coming from Dr. Eggman's Base. Our last communication with our agent was 26 hours ago. We expect an immediate rescue. Shadow The Hedgehog." "Understood. Initiating the mission now." I teleport myself to rescue "Rouge the Bat".

" I teleport myself to rescue "Rouge the Bat"

I got Rouge out of Dr. Eggman base. Right now I was about to called G.U.N but Rouge interrupt me. "Don't you want to know what this is?" She asked  me while showing me a scepter an a dark aura around it. "My assignment was to rescue you, nothing more" I told her while crossing my arms "Fine, with you it's always business" she said to me. After that the ground started to shake not only that but 3 Eggman robot appeared in front of us. "It seems they don't want us to leave" Rouge said "Let's get this over with" I don't have time for this. I have to go home and get back to Maria and Lili they will be worry about me. One after one I defeat the doctor robots. But I wasn't done Rouge said to follow her.

We were still in Eggman Base but Rouge and I go on a teleport which lead to a room. Rouge wanted to come here? We took a look around. Rouge then spoke "Ah, Soleanna the city of water, it's has a constitutional monarchy you know, the primary industries are tourism and crafting precision machinery." While Rouge was done talking I saw a portrait of a girl that looks like a princess. Rouge then continue to talk "The current sovereign is Princess Elise the Third" She said "Why does Eggman's base lead to an odd place like this?" I asked her "How should I know?" She then pulls out the scepter again "I just followed my orders and retrieve the item, Anyway I have a little favor to ask of you" she asked me I was gonna say something but maybe it's not far. "Could you escort me to the G.U.N rendezvous point?" "Where's the rendezvous point?" I asked her. Rouge point at the map of the location where she needs to go. "It's the ancient castle of Soleanna, in Kingdom Valley" she told me. I know that I didn't want to do it but Rouge is my best friend along with Omega. Lili, Maria please don't worry about me I'll be home soon. I nodded "Okay let's make this quick, I don't want to make my girlfriend or my sister worrying about me"

Lili p.o.v.
It's already night time and Shadow is not back. I know that he left 7 hours ago but I'm still worry about my big brother.

"Lili don't worry about Shadow"

I turn around and saw Maria Shadow girlfriend. "I know but it shouldn't take Shadow this long" I said to her "Well maybe he's on another mission? Or he might come back in the morning." She said Maria is always positive. I nodded "Thanks Maria" She just smiled and said "Your very Welcome now let's get to bed"

"Night Maria"

"Goodnight Lili"

The Next Day

Sonic p.o.v.
I was trying to find Elise the whole night but no luck.

"Sonic!"

I saw my best bud Tails. "Tails! Long time no see!" I said to him "I'm glad that you're here, I heard that you tried to save their Princess from Dr. Eggman. You're going to rescue her, aren't you? Let me help" said Tails I look at Tails he smiled so excitedly for a new adventure with me. "I may not know what Eggman is up to, but it can't be a good thing" Tails said I smile and give me a thumbs up "Ok! With your help, this should be a piece of cake" I told him and started to run ahead. I heard Tails laugh a bit "I'll do my best" he said as fly next to me.

We spotted the ship at the end of Soleanna but the ship was too high. I saw something on the ground I pick it up and I know it's was Elise so did Tails. "It look like the Princess was moved to another location. Let's head back to the city" Tails said as he fly back to the city I followed Tails back to the city but I'm feeling I'm forgetting something or someone.

Elise p.o.v.
I was trapped in a dungeon...I have no where to go...all that I can do now is wait and hopefully Sonic or somebody save me. I remember what my father said to me 'you're a good girl, Elise, remember, be brave. Don't cry no matter what happens' I look down but then I heard an explosive and I saw Sonic and a fox with two tails "Mr. Sonic!" I walk towards him and hug him. "Just call me Sonic. Now then, are you ok?" He asked me as I broke the hug. "I-Im so glad that you came..."  "I always keep my word" he said to me

"Sonic!"

The fox shout his name because there was a giant robot outside of the bars along with Dr. Eggman "It looks like a pesky rat has stuck it's nose where it doesn't belong. Well a hedgehog to be more precise...The Princess is mine until I lock the secret of the Flames of Disaster" he said to us. Sonic gotten in front of me along with the fox. "Tails!" Sonic said so Tails was his name. "Got it! Let's go!" Tails said.

After that big battle against that big robot. We went outside of Eggman dungeon but we saw a ton of robots coming towards us. "How long is this going to go on?" Sonic said "Let's split up" Tails said but Sonic look at him in worry "I'll get their attention and you take the Princess" Tails said to him. Sonic look at me then nodded "ok. You be careful, Tails" "Leave it to me" he then fly's off the robots started to follow Tails. Sonic was carrying me right now and look at me "Hold on tight!" He said I nodded then he started to run.

Silver p.o.v.
I was still with Amy I'm not saying that is a bad thing but once I find this 'Sonic' that she keeps on telling me. Then I'll find the Iblis Triggers. "Hmm...I sense Sonic presence here. Call it my girlish intuition" she said as she take a look around. "What am I doing?" I said to myself. Amy look at me "Sorry...as soon as I find Sonic I'll help you find who your looking for, Silver" she said to me. I look away but I started to look around. "This looks so beautiful" I said "What? You mean this desert?" "Everything is so great here, isn't it? The sky is gorgeous and everyone's is happy..." I just wish that my future was like this...I then look at Amy and she gave me a confusing look but she spoke "You know you and Lili like this desert" "who's Lili and why does she like the desert?" I asked her "Well Lili is my friend and she loves to draw, you see everything around her inspires her to draw more. Maybe you can meet up with her" Amy said with a smile. I didn't have time to meet more friends I came here to save my future so I change the subject. "Let's go, I'll help you find who you're looking for" I said to her and start running ahead and she caught up to me. But Lili that girl is must be a wonderful girl but no time for meet up. I must help my future.

To Be Continue...