Chapter 4

Sonic p.o.v.
Tails and I went to the dock and found Knuckles there holding a card. "Knuckles" I said to him. He look at me and said "I saw Eggman on the outskirts of the city, He wanted me to give this to you" and then toss me the card. A Eggman hologram appears on the card. "Sonic the hedgehog, if you want me to return the Princess you must give me your Chaos Emerald. Meet me at the base in White Acropolis" it sign off and I toss it back to Knuckles. He drop it and kick it "He's pretty cocky" Then Tails spoke "It's most definitely a trap. I don't think Eggman will honor his agreement" I thought about it for a moment while looking at the Blue Chaos Emerald. I remember the time when I saved Amy from Metal Sonic. "I'm going" I told them "Sonic?" Said Tails "Since Eggman went to the trouble of telling me where Elise is, I think I should thank him personally" I said to them.

Silver p.o.v.
I was back where Lili and I met I thought about what's she said to me. Silver whoever told you this don't believe them believe me please. I wasn't sure what to do? Was Mephiles lying to me? Did Lili release Iblis by accident? Or was she lying to me? But Lili wouldn't do that she kind to me. I started to think about her more but I feel strange. But I saw something on the ground I went over and pick it up. It was Lili drawing book. I remember what Amy told me about Lili is loves to draw. I look through her drawing and I smiled she not a bad drawer.

(Here I am :3 with Silver)

"So this is where you are, I've been looking for you"

I turn around and saw Blaze. I hid the drawing book behind me. I look down and stayed quiet. She walks up to me and asked "what's wrong?" "Well uh, Blaze...to kill someone to save the world...Is that really the right thing to do?" I asked her "You're so naive" I heard her "whether it's right or wrong, I can't really say...but what I do know is, if we don't take this chance the future will remain exactly as it is" I thought about it for a moment but then I heard Blaze said "why did you ask me that question?" I look at her and said "well I saw the Two Iblis Triggers and..." "Did you do it?" She asked me "N-No, I didn't but I met this girl who was one of the Iblis Triggers and" I didn't know what to say next "Silver are you in love with her?" I look at her in shock "what!? N-No!?" "I can see you blushing". I'm blushing?! Am I in love with Lili? I took out the drawing book I guess I do love her. "Who does that book belong to?" Blaze asked me "The girl that I mention, her name is Lili, she likes to draw but I hope I can give this back to her" Blaze smiled "you never know that you can run into her" I blush again and change the subject "We need to learn the truth about who really did release Iblis let's go to Sonic because he's after Dr. Eggman let's sneak into Eggman's base, maybe we'll can learn something new"

At Eggman Base

Sonic p.o.v.
Knuckles decide to help us save Elise. We arrived and saw Dr. Eggman he said "you're late" "Well, we had to deal with your little pets" said Knuckles "where's Elise?" I asked him "My aren't we impatient..." He said and brought out Elise "Sonic!" We were ready to get Elise but we were stop by Eggman "Ah, ah you better not move. Now, the Chaos Emerald..." He said I took out the Chaos Emerald "Place it there" but Elise shook her head no but I put the Emerald on the machine. When that's done Eggman press the button which cause a force field around us. Knuckles tried to punch it but it's was no use. "It's no use. It's too powerful for you to overcome, Now allow me to introduce you to my lastest creation. This is the Solaris prototype" Eggman said but I heard Elise gasp in fear. He laugh evilly he put his hands on the lever and continue to talk "With this machine, I'll be able to control the flow of time itself" he then pull the lever and we were flying then after that we were teleported somewhere.