Chapter 11

Third p.o.v.
Sonic, Shadow and Silver flew up to face Solaris. Everyone was cheering for them and hopefully they would return safely. "That body of light is the sigh of a super dimensional life form. Standard attacks won't work on him! He eats dimensions for lunch! But...there should be something that's anchoring him in this dimension. That's probably the light shells that can be seen on his body. If all of those are destroyed he can be defeated!" Said Eggman on the communicator. Sonic, Shadow and Silver fight and fight against Solaris until it's over. Solaris was falling. "Is it over?" Asked Silver "No it's not over!" Said Shadow. Solaris got back up but more powerful. "I guess it's not gonna be that easy" said Sonic. "Ngh...Is it impossible to defeat a super-dimensional being after all?" Said Eggman through the communicator "No... something's different...I can feel a large, powerful consciousness coming from Solaris!" Said Elise "What!? A consciousness!? Hmm...that's it! That's his core! Even if we can't stop his form, we can stop his consciousness!" Said Eggman "Look! There's a strange thing in the middle of Solaris! Isn't that the core?" Said Amy pointing out "Yes that is! Attack the core!" Said Eggman. "Shadow please be careful!" Said Maria "Sonic...don't die again...I just want you back safely" said Amy. "Silver...I'm sure Lili wants you back to" said Maria "Has she woken up yet?" Asked Silver "No not yet but I'll let you know" said Maria.

Back with the Others

They keep on seeing flashing lights above. They started to get worried about those three hedgehog. Then Lili has open her eyes. "Wha-what happened?" Said Lili "Lili!" Said Maria. Maria hugged Lili "We were so worry about you!" "I'm sorry but where is Shadow and Silver?" "They are fighting Solaris" said Rouge. "Wait?!" Said Lili. Suddenly a bright light started to spread out. Everyone was cheering knowing that the three hedgehog defeated Solaris. Lili, Maria and Amy we're looking for their hero to return. They did and land in front of them. "Lili!? Your alright" said Silver hugging her. "I thought I lost you" "Silver it's okay, I'm right here in front of you" They both smiled. Shadow hugged his little sister. Then a bright light flash everywhere.

Sonic, Amy and Elise were together. "Did you destroy it?" Asked Elise "No...that is the true Solaris" said Sonic. "It's a flame?" Said Amy. That's not what they only saw. They saw Young Elise and her father walking towards it. "Look, Elise. This is Solaris, the flame of hope." Said Elise father "It's so beautiful..." Said young Elise "when the flame has grown large enough, our world will change. Solaris will allow us to control time and move through history. People will be able to rectify past mistake and avoid bitter fate" "will we able to see momma?" Asked Young Elise "yes, Elise. We'll both be able to see your mother once again." Replied Elise father. Elise father took the young princess hand and with one last look at the little flame. They left. Elise, Sonic and Amy went up to the little flame.  "This is where everything began. Who knew such a tiny flame could bring such devastation?" Said Elise as she took out the small flame. She turned to Sonic and Amy "If we put out this flame. Solaris will never exist. And then we'll never have to worry about the Flames Of Disaster, right?" Elise then looks sad "But our encounter...you and I will never meet. This whole adventure will never happened..." "So what your saying is that...we be able to save the world but we won't remember what happened" said Amy. Elise nodded sadly. Sonic and Amy look at each other sad then back at Elise. "I...to tell the truth. I don't care what happens to the world!" Elise Said in her tears. "Elise. Just smiled" said Sonic. Elise smiled.

The others heard Elise said. They were sad that they were gonna lose their memories and love. Silver didn't like the sound of it. He refused to lose his memories. "I can't...I don't want to forget you Lili..." Said Silver "I know that you don't but we have to...maybe someday we can see each other again" Lili said. "But I'm from the future...I don't think we'll ever see each other again..." Silver said sadly. "Then takes these" Lili take off her necklace and ring and put them on to Silver. "Lili...I can't take these...they're special to you..." "You are special to me...I hope these jewelry can make you remember us..." Said Lili. Silver nodded. Every couple gave their love one final kiss. Elise blow out the flame. With that there memories of there adventure where gone...

...
...
...
...

Silver p.o.v.
I woke up from my bed. I look around my room. This feels different for some reason? "Silver, breakfast is ready" said my mom. I went downstairs to see my mom.

 I went downstairs to see my mom

(This drawing belong to me)

"Morning Silver, Silver you okay?" "I'm fine mom, why?" "Because your crying" I felt my tears? Why was I crying? "Did you have a nightmare?" My mom asked me. "No I didn't...I didn't have any dream last night" I said to her. My mom notice something "Where did you get necklace and ring?" I look at my mom in confusing and she was right. I was wearing a necklace and ring? "I don't know? I wasn't wearing them before" I said. "Well let's eat our breakfast".
After that we finished eating our breakfast my mom left for work. I went outside to see our beautiful city but when I saw the city I saw it in flames and destruction?. I rub my eyes and saw that the city was normal? What is going on? I walk around the park and I keep on having these weird dreams? I sat down on a nearby bench. "What is going on? Why I having these dreams? Do they mean something?" I wonder in frustrated. Then I was being pulled by a portal!? I didn't know where I was going.

Lili p.o.v.
Shadow, Maria and I met up with our friends because all of us are going to Festival of the Sun. I couldn't find my necklace or my ring that my best friend and grandma gave me when I was very young. "What took you guys so long?" Asked Knuckles "Sorry we just have to find Lili necklace and ring but we couldn't find them" said Maria "oh well the festival will start in about 2 hours, what should we do?" Asked Cream. We saw a portal opening up. A hedgehog came out of that portal. He look at us with shock? I walk up to him "Hey you okay?" He nodded. I then saw him wearing my jewelry. "Where did you get those jewelry?" I asked him "I don't know? I notice them when I woke up" he said "What's your name?" Asked Shadow "Silver, Silver the hedgehog". Everyone introduce themselves to Silver. "Silver can I have my necklace and ring back" I said "Uh sure" He took them off and gave it to me. When he gave them to me a bright light flash at everyone.

Third p.o.v.
A flash of light restore their memories of their adventure. Everyone knows what happened during their adventure. Everyone was cheering and glad that their memories were restore. Amy was hugging Sonic "Sonic, we did it! We saved the world!" "Yeah! My rose saved me too" said Sonic smiling Amy blush at Sonic words. "Tails I was worry that we weren't going to make it" said Cream "Cream look around you, we did it everything is fine now" said Tails "Yeah but how am I going to tell my mom about my boyfriend" said Cream nervous. "I'm sure she'll understand" said Tails "Rouge are you okay?" Asked Knuckles "Yeah, just surprised" "about what?" "that you are my boyfriend silly" said Rouge. Silver hug Lili "I miss you" "I miss you too" replied Lili. Silver and Lili are holding hands "see I told you that we see each other again" said Lili. Silver smiled. Shadow and Maria were watching the new couple "Shadow? Are you going to be alright?" Asked Maria "Yeah I'll be fine, after all they make each other happy" said Shadow smiling. Soon after the 2 hour they went to the Festival Of The Sun. They all saw Elise waving at her people. Sonic pick up Amy and runs on the sides of the boat. Elise felt the wind and one of her feather flew away. Elise look at it for a bit then smiled. "Miss Elise?" Asked her servant "It felt like...like someone was calling me" said Elise "I'm sure, it's just the wind" said her other servant "Of course, but it felt so... familiar somehow..." Said Elise smiling. Deep down she knows who did it and always said to her ' just smile'. Elise continue to wave at her people. Sonic and Amy we're on a roof knowing that she remembers what happens. "Amy I'm glad that I told you how I feel about you" said Sonic. Amy nodded "Me too Sonic, me too" replied Amy. They shared a kiss and look at the moon.

The End