Chapter 8

Tails p.o.v.
I was hanging out with Cream and Cheese for a while. But there is not site of Eggman or danger. Whatever Eggman is up to I'm sure Sonic will put a stop to his scheme. "Tails are you alright?" Cream asked me. "Yes, I'm fine Cream don't worry about it" I told her "You sure because you are really thinking hard. I'm worry about you Tails" she said. I look down for a moment. I couldn't tell her what we saw in the future. But Cream she is my crush my love. I put my hand on tops of her. She look at me with those brown beautiful eyes of hers. "Cream it's okay, let's just forget the whole thing and let's gets some ice cream" I said "Sure!" We walk to the Ice Cream Shop while holding hands this may turn out to be a date.

Rouge p.o.v.
Maria and Omega went somewhere else but Knuckles is with me. I look at him and asked "So how are things on Angel Island?" "Why are you asking me?" "I just want to know after all you do get lonely sometimes" I said "Yeah but you always come and visit me or the Master Emerald" "it's not always that, I just want to see how your doing" I said with blushing "Why? Nevermind I need to go find Tails" Knuckles said and walk away. I was disappointed of myself. I saw a portal opening up but Shadow jump out of it. "You're back sooner than I expected" I said to him. Shadow look at me "Where's Maria?" "She with Omega but Omega want to pursuit Mephiles, so did you find Lili?" I said "I found her but someone was trying to hurt her now I don't know where she is but I did discover something 10 years ago" Shadow said "What did you find?" "I need you to access GUN database. Specifically find out what materials the Scepter of Darkness was made from" He said. "Sure but you didn't answer my one question?" "I found the mean to seal Mephiles". We walk away to meet up with Omega and Maria.

Elise p.o.v.
After Sonic and Amy took me back to my kingdom I saw Eggman ship coming this way. "Princess Elise, ruler of Soleanna...by refusing to negotiate with me, you have forced me to take drastic action. Meet me at the specified point alone at 4 o'clock today. Failure to do so on time, will result in my leveling of this city so that nothing but ashes remain!" After I heard his announcement I made my decision. "Miss Elise...!" Said my maid "I cannot allow harm to come to my people" I said to her and then walk away "Miss Elise?" She called me once more. I turned and look at her "It is my duty as Princess of Soleanna to go...There is no other choice" With her no saying a word I went to meet up with Eggman.

Silver p.o.v.
I jump out of the portal and saw Blaze. "Blaze...I'm sorry for what I did...I should listen to you..." She walk up to me and said "It's alright next time be more careful but what made you change your mind?" " It's a long story but...The Iblis Triggers...wasn't Sonic or Lili..." I said sadly but I heard other people and mobians talking. "They're quite noisy" I said "Yes, I heard that the Princess here left for Dr. Eggman base in response to his earlier threat" she said. I realized that Sonic was protecting the Princess and I was getting in the way...not only that but maybe he was the one that release Iblis. "What if his ultimate objective was to release Iblis?" I told Blaze. We both nodded and find Eggman ship. Hopefully save the Princess and find Lili letting her know that I'm sorry...

Amy p.o.v.
Sonic and I we are walking around beach. "Amy why are you with Elise in the first place?" Sonic asked me "Well she was capture by Eggman along with Cream and I" I said "Why were you capture?" "Because we were looking for you of course" I said happily. "Again why?" He asked. I blush and said "Well you didn't answer my question before" "Wha-what question" he said. I know that he is lying "Sonic you know what I'm talking about..." I said sadly. He sigh "Amy what ever you do don't go near Eggman or Elise" he said "And why not!?" I question "I can't tell you!!" He shouted. That was the first time he shouted at me. "...I just can't lose you..." He whispered. "Fine..." I ran away crying Sonic didn't even called me back or followed me. I sat near a tree and cried myself. "Why you must cried" I look up and see Dr Eggman "What do you want!?" I said "I want you" "Why? Why me!?" "Because there is something special about you, another dimension of you" he said. I was confused another dimension of me. While I was thinking Eggman took me away. I didn't called for Sonic because I didn't want to get him angry at me...