Chapter 7

Sonic p.o.v.
I was following Eggman ship but I saw someone falling out I recognize that Mobian. "Amy!" I called out her name. I ran fast and caught her safety in my arms. Amy look at me "Sonic!" I set her down "Sonic we need to save Elise!" She told me. I nodded and we followed the ship. But we heard Elise and Dr. Eggman conversation. "Now stop it. You have no where to go!" He told Elise "I would rather die than be your prisoner again!" Elise said "Hmph! So, what are you going to do, Princess? Do you plan to jump?" I saw Elise look at me. "farewell" Elise then falls backwards. I caught Elise in my arms. She smiled at me "Sonic!". Amy and I ran away from Eggman and take Elise back to her castle. But we heard Eggman said "You won't get away that easily!"

We stop so we can take a break. "That was a gutsy move back there" I told Elise "Well I was desperate...and um I just had to get away. I owe you a lot Sonic..." Elise said "Wait Elise you know Sonic?" Amy asked "Yes, he the one I told you that he will rescue me" she told Amy. I notice some of Eggman robots are coming. "Sonic?" Said Elise I was about to say something but Amy said "You take Elise somewhere safe while I'll deal with these robots" I look at Amy I nodded knowing that she will be alright. I carry Elise. I look at Amy and said "I'll head into the jungle!" She nodded and I ran away I took one look at Amy. Then continue running into the Jungle.

Elise and I were in the jungle. I was worry about Amy but I know she is strong enough to deal a robot. I believe in her. " Elise, you should go back to the castle" I told her. She nodded sadly but I saw something, something that Elise would be happy. "Sonic?" She said to me. It was a lake and trees were blooming flowers. I set Elise down. "It's so beautiful! I've never seen so many flowers before!" She said. Elise look at me "Sonic, have you visited many wonderful place before?" "Yeah, many that you don't know of" "Once you defeat Eggman...you'll leave won't you?" She said in a sad voice. I nodded but she started to smiled "Though I've been frightened many times, I've also enjoyed this adventure. It allowed me to be something other than a Princess, I was able to be myself...a girl" "it sound like being a Princess isn't that easy" I said to her "it isn't sometimes but I love this country. Everyone in the castle, the children, all my citizen really...The same love my late father and mother had..." I saw her smiled went to frown. "And so, I do my best to protect my country. I understand everything my parents said to me now. "Sonic if you ever leave this place, you make sure that you bring someone that you love" "Definitely" I told her. I wonder if I can take Amy to this place.

Amy p.o.v.
After dealing with those robots I went into the Jungle that Sonic went to. I heard some voices I went over there and saw Elise and Sonic. I saw Elise head down "Elise?" Asked Sonic "I'm fine...sorry. I mustn't cry...I can't..." She said and hugged Sonic tightly. "Elise smile" Sonic told Elise. She look at Sonic and smiled. Elise look at me then Sonic "Hey Amy" I went up to them. "You okay Elise?" I asked her "I'm fine, don't worry" she told me. Sonic then pick up a flower and gave it it to me. "For you Amy" he told me. He put it behind my ear. I blush maybe he does love me.

Shadow p.o.v.
We jump out of the portal and look around. I still didn't trust this hedgehog but we need to know the truth about 10 years ago. Then we heard an explosion. We went there to investigated. We went in but everything was destroy. I saw a man I shake him so I know that he is alive but nothing. I saw that Hedgehog look at the flame "Is that!? That flame...it's Iblis!" I then saw darkness I knew it was Mephiles. "And the black Shadow is the original Mephiles" I told him "That's Mephiles!?" Then the flame and the darkness went their away. "They're escaping!" He said "We'll have to split up, I'll pursue Mephiles" I told him. He look at me "Okay, then leave Iblis to me!" Then we heard a voice "wait!" It was the man that I tried to wake up earlier. I went up to him and he said "Seal it with this..." "Hurry!" Hedgehog said and ran after the flame. I look back at that man and nodded then grab the Scepter Of Darkness. I ran after Mephiles.