The Date

Y/n's pov:
We're finally here at the hotel. Im tired as fuck though. They woke us up at 5:30am to check in. Everyone had to share rooms. Taya and Mao, Darrion and Luz, Scott And Scooter, two bodyguards and Ari and I.

Once our keys were handed to us, we went upstairs. I opened the door and we walked in. I put my stuff down as Ari closed the door and then I laid on the bed. "Fuck Im tired." I said. "How?" She asked giggling. I swear Ari has the most energy in the morning. "We fell asleep at like 3 in the morning. How are you not tired?" I asked sitting up. She shrugged her shoulders. "I dont know. I slept alot yesterday." She said. "Well Im going back to sleep." I said crawling towards the top of the bed.

"Noooo stay up with me. Lets go get coffee." She said following me. "Ari Im tired." I said. "Coffee will wake you up." She said smiling. "I want to sleep." I said. "I want to get coffee." She said pouting. I looked at her. "Ughhh come on." I said getting up. She smiled and followed after me. I grabbed the keys, my phone and wallet. She did the same and we left the room, locking it behind us. We walked downstairs to the starbucks that was in the hotel. We stood online and waited.

"What you getting?" Ari asked. "Hopefully sleep when we get upstairs." I said making her chuckle. We walked to the front and she ordered her drink. And I ordered mine. I pulled my card out and paid. "Nooo I had it." She said. "Its fine Ari." I said. "No im paying you back." She said. "Its fine Ari. Its just a drink." I said. "Fine." She said.

We moved to the side and waited for our drinks. Once we got our drinks, we walked back upstairs. We walked into our room and decided to watch tv. We sat back watching tv while drinking our coffees. "So where you taking me on this date we going on?" She asked turning to me. "McDonalds." I said making her laugh. "Nah I dont know. Probably somewhere private." I said. "To kill me?" She asked.

"What? Girl stop. No one gonna kill you." I said laughing. "I wanna know where..." She whined. "I told you already. McDonalds." I said. "Seriously." She said. "Issa surprise." I said. "Ugh you're mean." She said crossing her arms. "Dont be like that." I said. She got up,walked to bed and laid down.

See if she was my girl, I would go over there, get her turned on and leave her all hot and bothered since she has an attitude but she's not mine... yet so I cant.

I got up and walked to the bed. "Dont be like that." I said looking at her. She didnt care. "Alright fine." I said. I walked to the living room area and continued watching tv.

Ari's pov:*10 mins pass*
I got an idea. I got up and walked over to her. I sat on her lap straddling her. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I cant sit on you?" I asked. "Yes but you sitting like you wanna start something." She said. "Maybe I do." I said smirking.

Y/n's pov:
"Ari get off me. I will end your curiosity." I said with a slight laugh. I placed my hands on her hips. "So end it." She said smirking. My eyes grew a bit wide. Oh she's serious... "Later." I said smirking. "Mhmm okay." She said biting her lip.

I didnt want to have sex now. I want it to be kind of special and kind of romantic. I know that Im gonna do most of the work tonight so I wanna be ready for that.

*time passes*

Ari and I are getting ready for our date. I just finished straightening my hair and she finished putting on her shoes.