LA Vibes

Y/n's pov:
  What Frankie said pissed me the fuck off. Who is he to question me about me telling Ari everything in my life? Im not hiding shit from her and it fucking sucks that he was all nice at first and now he's not. Despite all that, Im heading to LA tomorrow morning. Ari already left back to LA so Im not stressing shit. I just finished packing my bags to head out there.

*LA:Sunday Afternoon*

I finally got to LA, I just called Ari to see exactly where she was. She's supposed to pick me up from the airport. "Babe, walk straight. I can see you." She said over the phone. I kept walking then seen her small figure. We hung up as I walked to her. "Hey babygirl." I said giving her a kiss. "Hi my love." She said smiling. Obviously paparazzi was taking pictures and stuff.

We went back to her LA house. I'll be staying here for the 3 weeks since I have no other place. "You work tomorrow right?" She asked. "Yes bae." I said. "So what you wanna do today?" She asked. "Relax because Im not mentally prepared for this." I said with a slight laugh. "Oooouuuu lets have a movie night with the girls." She said. "They're in LA?" I asked. "Yes. So is Frankie." She said with a slight smile. I rolled my eyes at the thought of Frankie coming. "Why you rolling ya eyes?" She asked real serious.

"Because Frankie and I arent the best of friends." I said. "Ugh I understand he wants the best for me but Im 25." She said. "Listen Im okay with him as long as he doesn't disrespect me." I said. "I'll tell him to keep his cool." She said. "Okay love." I said.

*Time passes*

Taya, Mao, Frankie and his boyfriend Hale came over. I was chilling in some sweats with a tank top and Ari had on a long shirt and socks. "Soooo what movie?" Ari asks. "Oouu the conjuring." Mao said. Im not the biggest fan of horror movies and I do like them. Ari put the movie on and cut the lights off. We had a bunch of snacks and stuff to keep us litt. Ari and I cuddled underneath a blanket while Frankie & Hale cuddled together and Mao & Taya "cuddled" as well.

*while the movie is playing:Half way through*

I started getting bored while watching the movie. Ari was sitting with her legs across mine and her ass on the couch so since she teased me the other day, Im going to tease her back. I didnt waste no time, I moved my hand from her thigh to her kitty. I could see her eyes get wide. I started rubbing her through her panties. "Stoppp." She whispered. I didnt say anything, I just kept going. We were underneath the blanket still so no one seen me rubbing her.

I slipped her panties to the side and slid a finger in. "Ahh." Ari said causing them to look at her. "I thought I seen something scary on the screen." She said trying to cover up me fingering her. They turned back towards the movie.

I started fingering her sliding another finger in. She bit her lip as I started pumping. "f-fuck." She moaned in my ear. "Wanna cum?" I asked quietly. "Yes baby... please." She said to me. I smirked and took my fingers out. "You bitch...." she whispered. "Dont tease me and you wont get teased." I said smirking.

*time passes*

Everyone leaves, leaving Ari and I alone in her house. Ari and I both took a shower then got ready for bed.

*Monday:12pm*

I just got to the studio. I wore a pair of sweats with a t-shirt.

I walked inside the studio and was greeted by Myles

I walked inside the studio and was greeted by Myles. "Ready for today?" Myles asked. "Yup, I was born ready." I said with a smile. "What are we learning today?" He asked. "Hip-hop dance that I made up. Its a remix beat to Tempo by Chris Brown." I said. "Oouu nice." He said.

About 5 minutes later, a group of kids and teens walked in. "Welcome everyone. Everyone this is y/n, she'll be your choreographer for a while." Myles said. I waved with a slight smile. "Hello everyone." I said. They all smiled and said hi. They settled in and stretched. "Alrighty, Im going to run through the dance alone and then we'll take it step by step together." I said. Myles played the song and I started to dance hitting every beat. After finishing everyone clapped making me smile. "Thank you." I said. "Alrighty lets get up and learn it step by step." I said.

*after practicing:4pm* (4 hrs of practicing each day)

"Okay who feels confident enough to run through it with me?" I asked. A few kids and teens raised their hands. "Alrighty lets see what we working with." I said. Everyone backed up except for those kids and teens who raised their hands. Myles put the song and we ran through the whole dance. "Yasssss." Everyone yelled while clapping. "That was amazing everyone! We'll keep running through it until everyone gets confident about the dance. I'll send everyone the song so ya can practice at home." I said.

I was grabbing my phone from the speakers when a small girl walked up to me. "You're like famous on youtube." She said. I let out a slight laugh. "Uh thanks sweetie." I said smiling. "Can we take a picture?" She asked. "Sure." I said. We took the picture then she left. I grabbed my phone and looked at Myles. "You did amazing today." He said. "Thanks." I said out of breath. "I can send them songs right?" I asked. "Yes they all left their Instagrams so you can get in contact with them if anything." He said. "Okay." I said.

I took a picture of the list then left the studio. I hopped in an uber and went to home to my babygirl. Once there I opened the door and walked in. "Babe?!" I yelled. I closed the door behind me and took my shoes off. I walked upstairs and realized Ari was in the shower. I put my back down and stripped. "Babe!" I said again.

Ari's pov:
  I heard her the first time but I knew she would come in the shower anyway so I didnt bother saying anything. I felt arms around around my waist. I turned around and seen her smiling. "Hi baby." I said with a smile. "Hello beautiful." She said. I leaned up and gave her a kiss. "How was today?" I asked washing my body. "Amazing babe. A girl recognized me from youtube." She said. "Thats amazing baby." I said smiling.

*after the shower*

We both got out and wrapped ourselves in our towels. "What you did today?" She asked. "I pretty much relaxed all day. I have a small show to do tomorrow." I said. "Ahh okay. Sucks because I have nothing to do tomorrow. I think I going to shop around and stuff." She said. "You know our 5 month anniversary is next weekend right?" I asked. "Yes babygirl. I didn't forget." She said. "Okay." I said as she kissed my head before going to the bedroom.

Y/n's pov:
  Ari and I spent all evening with each other but Frankie is coming over again. I swear I feel like strangling him sometimes. He kept saying shit about me yesterday. Anywho's I was sitting in the living room when he walked in. "Ugh." He said rolling his eyes when he seen me. "The feeling is mutual." I said under my breath. "What?" He asked. "I said the feeling is mutual." I said louder.

"Listen bitch, I dont like you. You dont like me. Keep ya distance and we wont have problems." He said. "You the one who has problems with ME. Frankie leave me alone and we wont have problems. Like on some real shit." I said. "Guys! Stop going back and forth. Frankie I understand you're my brother but Im 25. I can handle my own. I know enough about her and if I wanna know more, I will find out more. And y/n, Frankie is my family, I wont have you disrespecting my family." She said. "He just called me a bitch and Im disrespecting him?" I asked. "Ari just enjoy ya time together. I'll be in ya room watching tv." I said and walked away.

Ari's pov:
  She slammed the door behind her. I bit my lip not knowing what to say or do. "Come on sissy. Lets chill." Frankie said. For the rest of the evening Frankie and I chilled and talked avoiding convos about y/n. After he left, I walked to the room seeing y/n laying on the bed looking at her phone.

"You okay?" I asked quietly. She didn't respond to me. "Babe..." I said getting on the bed with her. "What Ari?" She asked. "Are you okay?" I asked. "No Ari. I understand he's your family but I have done nothing to you or him, to make him feel like that." She said putting her phone down. "I know babe. I know. I'll find out what's wrong with him." I said. "Alrighty...." She said. "Can we cuddle?" I asked. A smile came on her face and she nodded. I cuddled up next to her and we watched tv until falling asleep.