Going To Florida

Ari's pov:
"THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! THANK YOU FOR THE BEST TOUR EVER AND FOR BEING HERE!! THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU ALL!" I said into the microphone. We just wrapped up the last show of the tour. We all walked to the back and turned the fuck up. Taya started playing music and we danced and had fun.

*time passes*

We all hopped on the plane and flew back to New York. Once in New York, Y/n and I went straight to my house. "Babe im so tired." I said. "Shitt me too." She said. "When are you going to Florida?" I asked. "At the end of the week. I have to go home and do laundry from tour, then pack diferent clothes." She said.

"Babe if I go, you know I just cant walk around like Im normal." I said. "Yes you can. I wont let anyone hurt or bother you. But if you want we can bring one of the bodyguards." She said. "I would definitely feel more safe with one of them." I said. "Okay love." She said.

Y/n's pov: *end of the week*
I leave tomorrow to see my family. Im super excited although I know its going to be hard for me to see my dad. He's been doing so much better but he's been on bed rest for a while. I just finished packing my stuff. I received a call from the front desk.

Phone convo:
Y/n: Hello?
Sam(woman at front desk): Your girlfriend is here to see you with two bodyguards.
Y/n: *laughs* Send her up.
Sam: Alrighty
End of convo

I told Ari not to come to my apartment complex but she doesnt listen. I walked over to the door after my doorbell was rang. I opened it to see Ari and the guys. "Wassup love." I said with a smile. "Hello." She said. The guys stood outside my door. "Cute little place. Where's Ciara?" She asked. "Thanks and Cece!! Come here!" I yelled. "Fuck is you yelling about?" She asked coming out the room. "Ciara this is Ari my girl. Babe this is Ciara my main bitch." I said. "Nice to meet you." Ari said. "Same to you." Ciara replied.

Ari and I went to my room. "Ooouuu this is cute." Ari said admiring my stuff. "Thanks." I said with a smile. This was Ari's first time in my apartment. "Have you thought of buying a house?" She asked. "Im barely making money to pay rent. So no" I said. "We're taking the private plane." Ari said changing the subject. "Ohh okay." I said.

*From New York to Florida*

It was now around 1pm. We just arrived in Florida. I ordered an uber to drive us to the house. "Babe Im nervous." Ari said. "Dont be. You'll be fine." I said. Once at the house, we stepped onto the porch. I rang the door bell and waited. My sister Brooklyn opened it. "Damn i was blinded by your ugliness." She said. "Fuck off. But Wassup sis." I said hugging her. She let us in and Madison came towards me.

"You're here!!" She yelled hugging me. "I promised you that I would come mini me." I said hugging her. "Where's mama? Dad? Jacob?" I asked. "Kitchen, Bedroom, and upstairs." Brooklyn said. "Ari this is Brooklyn and Madison. Girls this is Ari." I said. "Hello." Ari said. "You're more gorgeous in person." Brooklyn said. "Is this your girlfriend?" Madison asked. "Yes." I said. "You're pretty." She said to Ari. "Well thank you to both of you. You are both beautiful as well." Ari said. "Thanks." They said.

"Mama!!" I yelled. "Is that my stinky butt!?" Jacob yelled. "His what?" Ari asked with a giggle. "Stinky butt. He's been calling me that since I was 2 and he was 4." I said. "Wassup lil sis." He said hugging me. "Hi ugly." I said hugging back. "Who's this?" He asked. "Ari. My girlfriend. Ari this is Jacob my brother and Kelly his girlfriend." I said. "Hello." Ari said. "Nice to meet you." He said. "Same love." She said.

"Hi mama." I said hugging her. "Hello love." She said. "This is Ari. Ari this is my step mom Anna." I said. "Nice to meet you." Ari said. "Same to you love." Mama said. "Come Ari so you can meet my dad." I said holding my hand out. She grabbed it and we walked upstairs.