Exposing The Relationship

Ari's pov:
I have an interview today. I got dressed and looked in the mirror on the bus. This is the only pit stop we're taking.

"You look adorable

"You look adorable." Y/n said. "Thank you babe." I said turning to her. She stood at the door with roses. "Happy one month love." She said handing me the roses. "Awww babe." I said smiling. "Thank you." I said grabbing the roses. "You're welcome." She said giving me a kiss. "Happy one month babe." I said. "Thank you." She said then gave me a kiss again.

*at the interview*

"We are here with Ms.Grande." The guy said into the microphone. We were on a radio show but they had cameras recording us. "Hello." I said into the microphone. "So Ariana, how's tour been?" He asked. "Its been amazing. I love being on tour and meeting my supporters." I said. "Ahh that's wonderful." He said. "We're going to a take a break. But when we come back, We'll be asking Ari some fan questions." He said.

I decided to text Y/n to tell her that I'll expose our relationship if they ask about it.

Text convo: Babe💛: Y/n
Babygirl💋: Hey babe
Babe💛: Wassup love, how's the interview?
Babygirl💋: Good but they about to ask some fan questions. If they ask about us, Im going to tell them if thats okay... 😬
Babe💛: You gonna tell them we're together?👀
Babygirl💋: Yea... if thats okay
Babe💛: Of course its okay🙃 I just wanted to make sure thats what you meant
Babygirl💋: Ohh Okay 🙂 well we going on air again. Brb bae
Babe💛: Okay beautiful 💞
End of text convo

"Alrighty we are back with Ariana." He said. "I have a few questions for you from some fans outside the studio." He said. "I would love to answer them." I said. "Alrighty this one comes from Kala. She asks have you moved on from Pete already." He said making me laugh a bit.

"No holding back I see... But yes I have." I said. "Ooouu can we know who?" The guy asked. I looked at him and smiled. "Do ya really wanna know who?" I asked. "Yes of course we do." He said. "Thank you, next." I said. "Awww okay its a secret." He said. I got nervous.... So I kept her a secret....for now. "Next question is from Jason, Who's your favorite backup dancer?" He asked. "They're all my favorite. I cant pick just one." I said.

"Alrighty next question, This comes from Natalia. She asks if you could remove one song from the album, what would it be?" He said. "Mhmm... I honestly didnt want a lot of the songs on the album but everyone said to leave them. But if I had to pick one it would be Ghostin." I said.

I answered a few more questions then we wrapped up the radio show. I took pictures with everyone and the fans outside then went to the car with Scooter. "Gonna tell the world?" He asked. "Should I?" I asked. "You already said that you were together with someone... might as well tell them who." He said. "You're right but its not that easy. I gotta say Im bisexual and with y/n." I said. "Who gives a fuck? You're happy right?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "So fuck what they think.. you didnt care when it came to Mac, Pete, Ricky or anyone else." He said. "You're right.. I'll tell them later." I said.