Touring Issues

Y/n's pov:
We've been on tour for almost 3 months. Its coming to an end but Im having a hard time coming with terms. When tour ends, I'll be out of work, Ari's original dancer will come back, I have to go to Florida for my sister, and so much other shit. Im just a bit stressed.

"Hey babezz you okay?" Taya asked. "Yeah Im fine.. just thinking." I said. "About?" She asked. "Tour is almost over. I'll be out of a job, Ari's original dancer will be back, I have to go to Florida for my sister, and so much other shit." I said. "It will be okay. And finding work is easy for us dancers. Especially when you have talent and you have talent y/n." She said. "Thanks but what about Ari and I? Yeah we have our relationship and we're together 24/7 because of the tour but what happens when tour ends? Will we see each other as often? Will we be able to chill?" I asked. "Stop stressing over stupid shit. Ari likes you. Ari will make time for you. And you'll make time for Ari. If you're spending the summer in Florida, invite her. Let her meet your mom, dad, and siblings." She said.

"You're right." I said. "I know. But everything will be okay. I promise. Now give me a hug." She said. I let out a laugh and hugged her. "I promise." She said. "Okay." I said. Taya is like a sister to me. We've become extremely close. She's like my best friend although NOONE can replace Ciara.

"Babe!!" Ari yelled from the bedroom in the back of the bus. I got up and walked to the room. I walked in and closed the door behind me. "Wassup?" I asked. "Who's Lily?" She asked looking at my phone. "My ex. Why you on my phone?" I asked. "Because your phone kept ringing. This bitch called you multiple times. I ignored it thinking it would stop. But when it didnt, I opened your phone and read your text." She said. "Wow.." i said. "Can I have my phone?" I asked.

"What you hiding?" She asked. "HIDING? Ari there's nothing on my phone. You shouldnt go through shit thats not yours." I said taking my phone. "So as your girlfriend I cant go through your phone?" She asked. "Ari Im not doing this. Lily is my ex. I dont fuck with her. I dont know why she's calling me." I said. "So you gonna ignore my question?" She asked. "Ari there's NO reason to go through my phone but if it makes you feel better then yes you can go through it just lemme know because I got nudes in there." I said. She gasp. "That's disgusting.. how dare you have other girls nudes?" She asked. I started laughing. "Ari the nudes are our pictures we took. I just wanted to fuck with ya." I said.

"Dont do that!" She yelled. "Okay Im sorry. But love dont think Im cheating or still talkin to Lily." I said. "Delete the number." She said. "Ari..." I said. "I'll do it for you." She said. "Ari if it makes you feel better. Here." I said handing her my phone. She smiled and deleted Lily's number. "Thank you baby." She said. "You're welcome." I said.

I didn't care that I didnt have Lily's number. That bitch cheated on me with my cousin and got pregnant twice by him.

"Babe, you know Im going to Florida right after tour right?" I asked. "Mhmm hmm." She said fixing our clothes. "Come with me. I want you to meet my family." I said. "Already?" She asked. "We've been together for almost 4 months so yes." I said. "Mhmm maybe." She said. "Why maybe? Ive met your mom, brother, and grandma." I said. "Im nervous." She said. "Awww thats cute. But dont be bae. They'll love you." I said. "You sure?" She asked. "Yes. Trust me, My sisters are fans, my brother doesnt care, my dad is happy if im happy and my stepmom is always welcoming." I said. "Step mom? You told me when we were in the dressing room that you were texting your mom." She said. (A/n: Chapter 3).
"She's my mom. Remember my biological mom died when I was 2." I said. "Ohh okay." She said. "Well if you put it like that, then yes I'll go." She said. "Great." I said.

*time passes*

I sat in my room and went through the convo Lily had by herself through texting me. Ari didn't delete the text messages.